The 2021 TBH/APR Special Planning Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocksprings2017 View Post
    Well after following this thread since it started and seeing what rifles were built last year I knew I wanted APR to build me something. Seeing the options that might get built this year wasn't what I was looking for I reached to APR last Friday and spoke to Robert. Let me say he was a awesome person to talk to and answered all my questions and gave me suggestions on what he thought might work out better. He spoke to me for 30 minutes on different options and we came to the conclusion the Altitude was the perfect fit for me. So that's what I'm waiting on now in a 6.5 PRC. If any of you guys are wanting a build and have questions call them they all are a great group of guys to deal with. This is my first build and I couldn't have asked for a smoother process. Robert if you read this thanks again for taking time to explain the differences in options and parts. My name was Mike. Once complete I'll post what APR built me. Now time to shop for a scope and try to find brass to start reloading!!!!

Awesome choice and great chambering!

Comment

What are you all shooting out of the 20 inch 6.5 prc’s you had built? Suppressed?

Comment

Y’all need to stop posting on this thread. I keep thinking Robert got all the parts in a posted some mock ups!

Comment

The mockups will likely be on a new thread for voting on your death stick of choice.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

It's threads like this that are causing my wife's retirement to be delayed.

Comment

back in for #1 and #2

#1 in 6br at the APR deal would be sweet

Comment

Pretty excited.#2 wasn't my first choice go begin with but a light weight gun sounds pretty good.

Comment

Any chance you received the mock up components Robert?

Comment

Originally posted by GigEm'15 View Post
                    Any chance you received the mock up components Robert?
                    There was a chance, but not a good one! Lol. The Chassis shipped to the old address, so its on the way back this direction finally. Barrel should be in this week via fed-ex next day. That's the replacement for the one that completely disappeared in their system around Christmas. I'm not holding my breath at this point. I may be better off just drawing ya'll a picture of what I think they will look like

Comment

At least it isn’t usps or we’d be planning the 2022 build while we wait

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                        There was a chance, but not a good one! Lol. The Chassis shipped to the old address, so its on the way back this direction finally. Barrel should be in this week via fed-ex next day. That's the replacement for the one that completely disappeared in their system around Christmas. I'm not holding my breath at this point. I may be better off just drawing ya'll a picture of what I think they will look like
                        Sounds like a good old fashioned cat hearding exercise lol
                        Anxiously awaiting!
                        Gotta know if I should be hoarding match 22lr or hunting for centerfire components.

Comment

Chassis found it's way home!!! Just need the barrel to do the same for the other concept to complete.

Comment

Pictures or it didn’t happen

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X