X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you checked the Federal website?
    Last weekend they dumped a bunch.
    I loaded up on .22 mag.

They had .243, .270, 30-06, 308, looked like all kinds of 12, 20 and I even saw .410.

Comment

The ammo is out there, it just takes a little work to find it. I see 12 and 20 gauge dove/target loads on the shelf all the time now at Academy and the LGS’s that I frequent for around $7/box. Not ideal, but not terrible either.

The last couple months, I’ve been able to find pretty much whatever caliber ammo that either I need or have buddies looking for. If you will run in your LGS’s a couple times a week, and as others stated, keep an eye on Ammoseek, you shouldn’t have a problem finding whatever you need. Prices may not be the best on certain calibers, but for the most part, I’ve been getting stuff at halfway decent prices when I shop around. It also really helps if you have a good relationship with your LGS, and they call you when they get something in that you need.

Comment

Saw 12, 20, and 28 lead and steel at academy yesterday. Been seeing tons of shotgun ammo on the shelves for months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Academy is loaded up, this is in a Saturday evening after being picked over. Lots of 20 and 12 gauge options in the middle behind me when I took this pic.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X