No announcement yet.

Official Outdoor Griddle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do leave a very light coat of oil on it after I’ve cleaned it and heated it up to dry.

Comment

During this hard freeze the griddle could be used as a heater and stove if the power goes out.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        During this hard freeze the griddle could be used as a heater and stove if the power goes out.

Filled my griddle propane tank just for this reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you use it indoors, make sure you have ventilation... Griddles by their very nature do not burn efficiently and will produce CO for sure... Crack a window or door for sure and NEVER go to bed and leave one burning, especially "on low"... That's the worst thing for most any gas powered heating/cooking device for efficient burning.

Comment

Wow! 28 pages. Started researching outdoor kitchen appliances for a build and griddle was one of them. I got a lot of reading to do!

Comment

Just ordered this bad boy. Home use and some camping use planned. Glad to join the club!

Comment

Wife surprised me yesterday. I doubt itā€™ll replace my other options for cooking outside but looking forward to learning it. Got her all seasoned up right I hope. 3 layers of canola followed by 4 lb of cheap bacon thatā€™s now bacon bits and mamas cookin grease. It came with a hood, but I can already tell itā€™s coming completely off every time I cook. No big deal. Adjustable regulator and spatulas on order. Feeling quesadillas tonight.

Click image for larger version

Name:	B3C7086C-2A73-4C62-817B-C24E0FF91F76.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	111.9 KB
ID:	24653432

Click image for larger version

Name:	C64A1474-4E76-4618-86ED-7E82E1154EB7.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	24653433

Comment

Good luck to ya. Lots of great things to grill now.

Comment

I use mine almost everyday. I cook lots of mt breakfasts on it and hot sandwiches for lunch. Fajitas and all of the veggies is so easy.

Comment

Back up

Comment

Just got me one, making shrimp fried rice first.

Comment

Ain't nuthin' better'n breakfast on the griddle!! There's endless possibilities and you can cook everything all at once!!

Comment

Anybody got recommendations on a built in ..I saw this one online but pretty pricey and they want 500 more for the lid...I like how it's cast iron underneath the stainless ..

Sent from my SM-A115AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
                              Anybody got recommendations on a built in ..I saw this one online but pretty pricey and they want 500 more for the lid...I like how it's cast iron underneath the stainless ..

I just picked up a Grilla Grills Primateā€¦

Blew my Blackstone flat off the patio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post

Worth it. I have it. Look at my post starting at 765, 775 in this thread. Very solid unit. Cooks great and easy to clean. Cooked on it a lot and looks as good as when I bought it.
                                Last edited by bows08; 08-18-2021, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X