Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dixie Chicken. 35 years.

Comment

We were both either engaged or married to other people. Met at a college football game while I was visiting a buddy. Eventually we became friends, then good friends, then life took us apart, ended up both divorced and now together. All told about 7 years, married since last June. I'm done for and/or she's stuck until I'm on the wrong side of the daisies.

Comment

Originally posted by meathunter View Post
        Do you mean in line, I do not remember there being online 25 years ago.
        I think he means the 25th of this month..

Comment

kind of a jerry springer situation but long story short i dated her ex bestfriend for a yr or so my ex cheated on me and i went after her best friend at the time(now my wife) pretty much just looking for revenge and been married 5 yrs together 8

edit: we have a little boy who will be 3 on sept 11th and a little girl due late sept

Comment

We worked together.

Comment

Met through a mutual friend at a Spring Break party in 2002.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We worked in the same office building - I used to occasionally see her on the elevator. I asked her to lunch and then we started dating, got married a couple years later. Our 29th anniversary will be in August

Comment

At the Pink Leopard gentlemens club. Her name is Anastasia ( I think). She's a double amputee and wears a wig but works real hard and I love her for that. She doesn't treat me very kindly and disappears for weeks at a time and often steals from my wallet but I love her just the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Met on match.com and eharmony about 10 years ago.

Comment

Met through a college friend of her's, be married 40 years on November 6. I'm a lucky man!

Comment

Originally posted by NMStickFlinger3 View Post
                        This is absolutely the best thread i have ever read!!! God works in some amazing ways!!!!
                        He sure does

Comment

Met for first time at Jitterbugs in Nacogdoches. Dated for four years, been married for 11.

Comment

Originally posted by meathunter View Post
                            Do you mean in line, I do not remember there being online 25 years ago.
                            We are getting married on the 25 of this month

Comment

Knew her brother for 8 or 10 years and didn't know he had a sister. Finally met her on harvest and moved in and cut out her boyfriend at the time. Tuesday the 14th we will be married 42 years.

Comment

High school been together 5 years just married last month

Comment

Working...
                                X