Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    Hoop Coop in progress!
    Looks like the beginning of semi-portable deer blind!

Comment

Hey Chew
      I just joined TBH last night and spent a while reading your story. I am from New Caney and have a place just down the road from you. (292 and 1511). You’ve done a lot of work. It looks good. We have a lot in common, Orange tractor, Mule, buying a lot of slag lately, and just completed rebuilding a Mobil home so we could move out of our 1 room cabin. I noticed your honey color was light. My grandad raised bees there and it was the darkest honey I’ve ever seen. I plan on pursuing it again one day as a hobby. I’m glad to see all the good advise and comments on your post. It’s nice to find a forum with good people.
      Hope to meet you some day.

Comment

Originally posted by LesterMc View Post
        Hey Chew
        I just joined TBH last night and spent a while reading your story. I am from New Caney and have a place just down the road from you. (292 and 1511). You’ve done a lot of work. It looks good. We have a lot in common, Orange tractor, Mule, buying a lot of slag lately, and just completed rebuilding a Mobil home so we could move out of our 1 room cabin. I noticed your honey color was light. My grandad raised bees there and it was the darkest honey I’ve ever seen. I plan on pursuing it again one day as a hobby. I’m glad to see all the good advise and comments on your post. It’s nice to find a forum with good people.
        Hope to meet you some day.
        This is great to hear. Love seeing like-minded people move up here. Looks like you're only about 10 miles or so from us. Give me a shout one day.

Comment

Loving the hoop coop!

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
            Loving the hoop coop!
            Thanks. It's been raining so much and so much bad weather that I haven't got to do much since that second video.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

Finally. Day 1 of the home build has arrived.

Started the new house in Centerville! Lots of porches!

Comment

Heck yeah! Congratulations on the process. I hope the excitement that you feel right now carries through the entire build! I'm guessing that you've seen enough in your career that all of the unexpected changes that come with a home build won't bother you too much.

Comment

Originally posted by scott1022 View Post
                  Heck yeah! Congratulations on the process. I hope the excitement that you feel right now carries through the entire build! I'm guessing that you've seen enough in your career that all of the unexpected changes that come with a home build won't bother you too much.
                  Thanks! Yeah...we've already fired one builder, had weather delays, bank/title company delays on construction loan. Par for the course for us! No big deal. We are blessed, and know it. I'm sure there will be a lot more issues.

Comment

Congratulations on getting your home started. You will enjoy watching the progress each day since you live onsight. When we had our retirement home built in 2016 I was able to watch it being built. Find your square, level & ruler. Again congrats.

Comment

Congrats Bobby

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        Finally. Day 1 of the home build has arrived.

Started the new house in Centerville! Lots of porches!

Congrats to you and Mary!

Comment

Quail update...

Comment

House build resumed today. 18 loads of select fill with more coming tomorrow.

http://youtube.com/shorts/2nmLNa5kgkw?feature=share

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Looking good Bobby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X