Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alamo Precision TBH Build in the Future?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alamo Precision TBH Build in the Future?

Is Alamo Precision still doing the TBH builds? If yes, when is next one?

I'd imagine if they do another one it will be announced shortly after the start of the new year.

Comment

Usually one every year and hopefully Robert and the crew wants to do it again. Build idea thread starts December/Jan and the order thread is Jan with a deadline at the end of the month or a week or 2 into Feb.

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
          Usually one every year.
          Dammit,Daniel!

Comment

How much do they normally run?

Comment

Originally posted by dirtybay View Post
              How much do they normally run?
              You should be able to use the search function (or Google). I'd search TBH Special (or something of that ilk).

-M

Comment

I'm not so sure I'd buy another one. Mine had issues and should have never left their shop the way it shipped. I know they put out good rifles but I believe they got overwhelmed and shipped mine before checking to make sure it was right. To their credit, they did correct everything after multiple phone calls.
                Last edited by Wayspr; 10-06-2022, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayspr View Post
                  I'm not so sure I'd buy another one. Mine had issues and should have never left their shop the way it shipped. I know they put out good rifles but I believe they got overwhelmed and shipped mine before checking to make sure it was right. To their credit, they did correct everything after multiple phone calls.

I’m not surprised one slipped through the cracks with the volume they produce. However, it’s good to see they made it right for you. I love the little 7/08 they built me last year. Can’t wait to hammer a Muley with it next week!

Comment

Originally posted by Wayspr View Post
                    Everywhere will occasionally have one slip out that way. It shouldn't happen but the most important thing is they did what needed to be done to make it right. Glad to hear they got everything corrected for you. In my limited dealings with them, they seemed like a great company that stood behind their work. I would gladly buy another from them in the future.

Comment

Hmmm maybe a contender for the 2023 TBH special???
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                        Hmmm maybe a contender for the 2023 TBH special???

I’d buy one of those on a TBH deal discount like they did last year.

I’ve got a Zeiss sitting in the box I’ve been needing a rifle for.

Normally I don’t have the glass but I double ordered a Zeiss V6 and just kept the xtra.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'd get one of those too. (Robert, you hearing this?)

Comment

I got to look at those while picking up my 2022 APR Special. They are NICE.

Comment

Was thinking the same thing, that would be a killer TBH deal.

Comment

Working...
                              X