Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You’re daughter wants to barrel race... remember this..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You’re daughter wants to barrel race... remember this..

Remember this pic ... it’s tons of sacrifice , $$$, late night drives , early morning slack... it’s giving up weekends , it’s giving up family functions... but if your kid wants it and dreams it that’s sacrifices that you must be willing to make ... it’s also freezing your butt off wearing 4-5 layers of clothes to try to stay warm and embarrassing your kiddo with chosen sweatshirt .. Is it worth it.. hell yeah it is

Click image for larger version

Name:	1922ACE9-7DF3-4D9E-81B5-AFF8571571C5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	234.0 KB
ID:	25235515
    Last edited by BrandonA; 12-22-2020, 10:01 PM.

Your doing it right Brandon!

Comment

That's awesome Brandon. Go Riley!

Comment

Her exact response was “ Seriously Dad” but it’s all a journey and one I hope someday she looks back on and says “ what memories”

Comment

LOL! Great Brandon!

Comment

The things us dads do for our daughters!

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Haha... great pic!

Comment

Her success is pales in comparison her hard work, and your pride. All of them, over the top!

Seemed like Hailey Kinsel did alright a couple weeks ago, id day she better watch her 6!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great pic man. You should be proud!!

Comment

Oh yea, it is worth it. 3 daughters, Only one had the need for speed. She is married with 2 kids, Still fond memories of all the hauling and long late nights on the road. She still knows the words to most all of Hank Williams songs from a old Hank's greatest hits CD that we wore out on those thousands of miles between rodeos. Her last barrel horse just passed and is buried in the back pasture. Good times, great memories.

Comment

I always enjoy our Riley threads. Good job, Brandon! She will take care of you in you old age!!!

Comment

you Sir are a Great Dad! ,, are Little Gils are are well worth it, mine did Band Volleyball Softball, Basketball,, then her collage days , late night calls crying about her day, now nursing in Shreveport , I still get the after shift calls crying or excited... but she will always be my little girl. we love them..

Comment

I’m thankful I don’t have money so I don’t have to worry about any of that .

Comment

Great job dad! Always love following her threads, her hard work shows and y’all are obviously doin it right

Comment

Working...
                              X