What's on yall's Thanksgiving menu.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's on yall's Thanksgiving menu.

I found some briskets on sale at Super 1 Foods in Greenville this week for $1.97 with a $25 purchase, if anyone is looking. I've also had my sights set on making some mini pecan/chocolate pies or a pecan/chocolate cheesecake. I really wish I could come across some good tamales as well.

I was going to fry a Turkey until I saw the price of peanut oil yesterday. No Turkey is worth that. We are now going to smoke a bird instead.

Comment

We got away from turkey last year - I put a whole beef tenderloin on the kamado and everybody loved it. Still had some traditional Thanksgiving sides but I have not heard anyone suggest we go back to turkey.

Comment

I will just eat a deer burger no bun and some broccoli. I will be all alone

Comment

Best ever was 2013. I made desert bighorn carne guisada. It was fantastic, and just cool. Gonna smoke a brisket this year.

Comment

I'm smoking a turkey, but Kroger also has rib roast on sale for $5/lb

Comment

Did a little pregame venison today. Turkey and dressing tomorrow then a BBQ thanksgiving on Saturday.
              Attached Files

Comment

For us it will be the traditional turkey with all the side dishes, then sitting by the phone hoping we get the call to come hunt my sons 150 ��. HAPPY Thanksgiving all !

Comment

I am working but one of our Drs will bring us a couple plates

Comment

That’s from about 45 minutes ago, still got about an hour left.

They’ll be a hit like they always are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Pies. Pies and milk. And turkey.

Comment

Cornish game hens, dressing, sweet taters, giblet gravy, smashed taters, broccoli rice casserole, rolls, pecan pie, buttermilk pie, coconut pie, chocolate pie.

Did I mention pie ?

Comment

Liver and onions with Luke warm butter milk

Comment

Double smoked ham with chicken and dressing

Comment

Originally posted by RedYote View Post
                              Did a little pregame venison today. Turkey and dressing tomorrow then a BBQ thanksgiving on Saturday.
                              Beautiful!

Comment

Working...
                              X