Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Total Wine and Liquor just kicked my mother out for not wearing a mask....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously some of you haven’t lost a loved one to Covid

Comment

Maybe off topic, but I love the masks! I make it a point to cough hard and pull my mask down and wipe my nose. Lines disappear, the isles at the grocery store unclog. It’s mostly the fuzz inside the mask making my nose itch, but nobody knows that. It’s been a huge time saver.
      I live in the neighborhood I grew up in and work in. I’m loving the convenience of being anonymous, in, out and done, nobody wants to talk about the kids or whatever. My friends and I have a running joke about how much more relaxed it is at the local adult novelty store, not having to worry so much about who you run into....
      I always get a little disappointed when I go to the bank and they still recognize me, obviously it’s not my face, so I also know I’ll never get away with much if I fall on hard times.
      To each their own.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterB View Post
        Bingeaux! We have had 14 burials in my little hometown in south Louisiana, I knew 12 personally. It is all about perspective, nothing more.....nothing less.
        I wont even respond to the responses to my very simple post above. But I will simply say: Hide, NOPE! Shutdown, NOPE! Government control conspiracy, NOPE! Respect Private Business choice, YEP! Believe in science more than I do a bunch of bowhunters.....YEP!

Comment

I haven’t but I’ll be ****ed if I will be guilt tripped into wearing one if I don’t want to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

If the sit down part of a restaurant isn’t open I keep driving until I find one that is. I don’t do drive thru and then eat in the parking lot. Cheap azz restaurants don’t want to pay the extra help needed to clean the place. They probably don’t clean the kitchen either.

Comment

No, I haven't but I lost a loved one that choked on a hamburger. So my honest to goodness question to you is if I was able to control the media and scare all hamburger joints into closing down would you be ******?

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              Bingeaux! We have had 14 burials in my little hometown in south Louisiana, I knew 12 personally. It is all about perspective, nothing more.....nothing less.
              I wont even respond to the responses to my very simple post above. But I will simply say: Hide, NOPE! Shutdown, NOPE! Government control conspiracy, NOPE! Respect Private Business choice, YEP! Believe in science more than I do a bunch of bowhunters.....YEP!
              So tell us this science. Did anyone ever figure out how they calculate covid deaths? Yes, they tested my loved one that died for covid. Tested negative. But if she tested positive would it have counted as a covid death or not?

What % of nursing home deaths would have died from the regular flu and/or other things? This should be pretty simple math to see how many more people died in nursing homes the last 12 months versus other 12 month periods.

I could sit here and type logical questions all day. Does anyone have any answers to them yet? Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                I haven’t but I’ll be ****ed if I will be guilt tripped into wearing one if I don’t want to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                This^^^^^

Comment

Lol..big pharma manipulates that science to their agenda and benefits. You know that already though don't you?

.have had multiple family members come down with covid some didn't even know they had it some nothing but a headache and allergies. One my mom was pretty sick. Guess what?! They all wore those bs masks and it **** sure didn't stop them from getting it. One who works in a clinic wore a mask and gloves everywhere he went and who comes down with it ...him!

You wear 2 masks now that Mr science said they were needed?

Comment

Study says...
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                      Study says...
                      Lmao!😂

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

So tell us this science. Did anyone ever figure out how they calculate covid deaths? Yes, they tested my loved one that died for covid. Tested negative. But if she tested positive would it have counted as a covid death or not?

What % of nursing home deaths would have died from the regular flu and/or other things? This should be pretty simple math to see how many more people died in nursing homes the last 12 months versus other 12 month periods.

I could sit here and type logical questions all day. Does anyone have any answers to them yet? Why not?
                          Hello? Have any logical questions been answered now that we're 14 months into this?

Comment

With all due respect......I dont recall seeing anyone with a mask on during your fishing trip the other day

Comment

Not sure why some of y’all have an issue with Landrovers responses on this thread. Stay consistent people. Respect his right to make whatever rules he wants in his business, and for his personal health. If you don’t want to wear a mask then don’t. No reason to try and impose one believe or another on someone else. The folks who throw temper tantrums in businesses because they want to enforce masks requirements are simply wrong to act that way. Go somewhere else if you feel the need. I’ve seen people act ignorant to the point of getting arrested for not wearing a mask where businesses have required it. Just move along to somewhere you are welcome to go maskless. It’s not that complicated.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunnylab View Post
                                I think we should make everybody wear clown suits. It would probably catch on. People are sheep. Its frustrating to say the least.
                                Sorry,
                                i guess until you loss someone you Love to this so called false sickness, in my case my father
                                one will believe and do as they want. but its a choice, as OP said , there rules, why be a such little witch , just put it on go in get what you your going to get , and walk out...
                                like another says, let someone walk in my house trying to Smoke,,,, not going to happen

Comment

Working...
                                X