Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Total Wine and Liquor just kicked my mother out for not wearing a mask....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
    Their is a restaurant here that I ate at weekly that still hasn’t opened to dine it. I won’t be back.

You might be loosing more that you realize.
    Same here. Maybe business is good but I'm sure it would be better. We will remember the ones that caved.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      Odd on one thread we are praying for a fallen TBHer who was a medical professional, he just died of Covid 19....(and many other TBHers have died)......and on this thread we are wise -cracking on the lack of validity of the virus.
      We have not re-opened to sit down customers as of yet and we request folks picking up orders wear a mask......our choice as a small business owner and it has not hurt us one iota.
      The key word is request.

Comment

Odd on one thread we are praying for a fallen TBHer who was a medical professional, he just died of Covid 19....(and many other TBHers have died)......and on this thread we are wise -cracking on the lack of validity of the virus.
        We have not re-opened to sit down customers as of yet and we request folks picking up orders wear a mask......our choice as a small business owner and it has not hurt us one iota.
        How many TBHers die each year from regular Flu? Oh, we don't really know because that is never talked about. But we know it's a few..I think we can agree?

How many die from other random issues?

We are not losing our freedoms, ways of life, and currency being diluted to crap because of all the other ways people die.

Do you support banning all ATV usage? All swimming pools? Hot dogs? I 100% know there are ways that kill more people you'd not want to see outlawed.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
          Their store, their rules, my money, my choice to go elsewhere.
          They won’t miss you, I went to the one at the rim in sa and that place was crazy full of people.

Comment

It looks like they have finally figured out that these things we are wearing do little to no good for prevention of Covid. It is time that the charade is dropped.

Comment

Specs is cheaper anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll be visiting one of your locations ASAP.

Comment

We did some shopping ar several outdoor nurseries as gardening is my wife's hobby and it shocked me to see the sheer number of people OUTSIDE in the sun still wearing the face diaper. I even saw some young kids in strollers with masks on. Way more people wearing masks than not wearing masks!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman View Post
                    With or without a mask?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                      With or without a mask?
                      I'll follow his rules...

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman View Post
                        Pick up?

Comment

I just got back from Honduras, that country is still under a mask mandate. We stopped at a convenience store and my friend got out of the taxi without his mask and he was reminded by the armed guard at the door that he needed to put on a mask. He complied forthwith. If any of you have ever been to Honduras you will know that every nice store or restaurant has armed guards, so they have made them the keeper of their mask mandate.

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
                            I just got back from Honduras, that country is still under a mask mandate. We stopped at a convenience store and my friend got out of the taxi without his mask and he was reminded by the armed guard at the door that he needed to put on a mask. He complied forthwith. If any of you have ever been to Honduras you will know that every nice store or restaurant has armed guards, so they have made them the keeper of their mask mandate.
                            We just have Karens here. They may be worse.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                              Went to Spec’s last Thursday...no mask!
                              Yea. Went to Specs, a large gas station, and the post office yesterday with no mask. The post office was closed and the lobby is always open. I parked in a handy cap spot, did not wear a mask, and I was smoking a cigg. Any week day I would of been tazed and jailed. Lol..............

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                                Covid is still around.
                                and a mask isn't going to do a **** thing to protect you or them

Comment

Working...
                                X