Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Total Wine and Liquor just kicked my mother out for not wearing a mask....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
    The local cabelas is shut down for two weeks because they had more than four cases in a two week period. The store has to do a complete clean before they can reopen. The two weeks is a penalty from the state.

I wear my mask cause I know these businesses are being brutalized by the state. I just follow the rules or don’t go in.
    None of that even makes sense .
    Cabelas and other businesses should not be putting up with this bs.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      You're not in Texas. Your state is ran by liberals. Y'all still got a mask mandate.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      Are you having to mask up for your booze?

Comment

Went to Spec’s last Thursday...no mask!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
          Went to Spec’s last Thursday...no mask!
          The local feed store here that I buy my daily caffeine from is the only place that I have been able to go in without a mask. I still put it on cause I have been programmed to. Be nice to throw the mask in the garbage for good.

Comment

The local feed store here that I buy my daily caffeine from is the only place that I have been able to go in without a mask. I still put it on cause I have been programmed to. Be nice to throw the mask in the garbage for good.
            Move out of that liberal state. That’s part of the problem. It’s a shame they have taken over New Mexico so badly.

Most places here don’t say a word anymore. Total wines was one. They were very nice about it. I put one on. If they are rude I’ll leave. No need in me creating a scene over a mask. Happy to see most places not enforcing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              There's #2 we agree on. [emoji1]

You are finally coming around[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No. Been maskless for months. No one ever says a word.

Comment

To the OP: Who cares?

Comment

Better hope you don't fly Southwest airline

Comment

There is not a place I have been to in months requiring one. That includes Total Wine.

Comment

Odd on one thread we are praying for a fallen TBHer who was a medical professional, he just died of Covid 19....(and many other TBHers have died)......and on this thread we are wise -cracking on the lack of validity of the virus.
                        We have not re-opened to sit down customers as of yet and we request folks picking up orders wear a mask......our choice as a small business owner and it has not hurt us one iota.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                          Odd on one thread we are praying for a fallen TBHer who was a medical professional, he just died of Covid 19....(and many other TBHers have died)......and on this thread we are wise -cracking on the lack of validity of the virus.
                          We have not re-opened to sit down customers as of yet and we request folks picking up orders wear a mask......our choice as a small business owner and it has not hurt us one iota.
                          There comes that shame again...noone is saying c19 is not real or deadly but it sure as heck aint nothing like it has been portrayed over the past year.

You understand that right?

Comment

Let’s all hide in our house so we can be safe!

Comment

Their is a restaurant here that I ate at weekly that still hasn’t opened to dine it. I won’t be back.

You might be loosing more that you realize.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                                Let’s all hide in our house so we can be safe!
                                Comical isn't it.
                                Same ole sh** different day .

Comment

Working...
                                X