Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Total Wine and Liquor just kicked my mother out for not wearing a mask....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did it feel better after you posted about it?

Comment

Originally posted by BuckTrail View Post
      Rules are rules, if someone walked into your house with no mask and you have older parents how would you react?

Well first I’d ask them to have a seat and secondly I’d offer them something to drink.

Comment

That's funny. Alcohol has ruined more lives than covid but they make a profit off of it. If they're truly worried about your health they should start pouring that crap in the gutter.

Some peoples kids man.........smh.......

Comment

No biggie, theirs rules.

Comment

Go to Spec’s, they don’t say a word about no masks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
              That's funny. Alcohol has ruined more lives than covid but they make a profit off of it. If they're truly worried about your health they should start pouring that crap in the gutter.

Some peoples kids man.........smh.......
              Or give me two shots every time I walk into store.

Comment

what I love about America - wear mask, don't wear mask, I don't care, just don't make me. Get vaccine, don't get vaccine, I don't care just don't make me.

What is idiotic is when the store clerk behind a glass pane with thick mask on talking to me and expecting me to hear which I usually reply "I can't understand you for some reason "

Comment

I’ve been naturally vaccinated and had two vaccine shots. I believe in science. I don’t need no stinking badges, I mean masks. But private property, their requirements. I go somewhere else.

Comment

So its great for a business to enforce rules that they deem pertinent...

but a person that disagrees and enforces their own opinion by going elsewhere is wrong?

Some of yall dont understand what freedom is.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                      Covid is still around.
                      It is never going away. They got the election results they wanted and have created a new trillion +$$ annual industry. They are slowly saying it, the vaccines will be needed annually.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                        Private businesses have the right to choose what they require and I have the right to choose if I can deal with their requirements.

I have left more than one place over a mask....
                        There's #2 we agree on. [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Is that by HEB on Nelson Way?

Comment

TW&M guy handed me a mask. I hung it off one earlobe.

Comment

The local cabelas is shut down for two weeks because they had more than four cases in a two week period. The store has to do a complete clean before they can reopen. The two weeks is a penalty from the state.

I wear my mask cause I know these businesses are being brutalized by the state. I just follow the rules or don’t go in.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                                The local cabelas is shut down for two weeks because they had more than four cases in a two week period. The store has to do a complete clean before they can reopen. The two weeks is a penalty from the state.

I wear my mask cause I know these businesses are being brutalized by the state. I just follow the rules or don’t go in.
                                You're not in Texas. Your state is ran by liberals. Y'all still got a mask mandate.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X