2021 Salty H20 Fishing Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
    Nice boat Glen. And that's what brings me here. I've found myself in a pickle and came to the place I know I'll get the worst logical advice, but what I want to hear. Found out Monday we're having twins, they will be numbers 4 and 5. [emoji15]. So the question is, do I sell all my toys and buy more work boots, or just buy a bigger boat to accommodate the two new terrorists? [emoji16]

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk
    You've been infiltrated! Nothing that a SS X3 couldn't fix!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post

You've got no idea. The 3 I have are girls, with my luck, I'll have 2 more before year end. [emoji2957]
      Not a fan of the X3's but I like that 24mod V a little too much.

Comment

Nice boat Glen. And that's what brings me here. I've found myself in a pickle and came to the place I know I'll get the worst logical advice, but what I want to hear. Found out Monday we're having twins, they will be numbers 4 and 5. [emoji15]. So the question is, do I sell all my toys and buy more work boots, or just buy a bigger boat to accommodate the two new terrorists? [emoji16]

Yes, all of the above. Strap on those boots and get to work. That's what us dads do.

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
          Good Lawd Have Mercy!! if that had been seafoam green and white, I'd be in a world of hurt next month as it is, its only gonna fuel the fire for my wife and I and that is a good thing
          Seafoam and white would be very pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post

This investment, along with a vasectomy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
              I visited not so sunny Aransas Pass, Texas yesterday and this thing followed me home.

Nice!

Comment

I guess you could get a TV

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nothing better than a new 25’ Mag to congratulate yourself on a job well done. Plenty of room for the little ones to run around and get tangled up with each other [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
                    Yes, all of the above. Strap on those boots and get to work. That's what us dads do.
                    Been doing it for years, oldest will be 16 in may.
                    Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                    This investment, along with a vasectomy.

April 16, I told em to cut off everything I don't need.
                    Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

Got a TV in every room in the house and 2 in the shop. I need better suggestions. [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                      I don't know what's sexier? Glenn's new boat or Slot Trout Thursday?
                      Glenn’s Boat
                      I have 2 daughters older than most of the gals in the pics!
                      😂😂lol

Comment

lmao

Got a TV in every room in the house and 2 in the shop. I need better suggestions. [emoji23]
                        Cancel the Netflix, enough chilling for you lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                          I don't know what's sexier? Glenn's new boat or Slot Trout Thursday?

What boat?

Comment

Comment

Very nice boat Glenn!

Comment

I put a couple hours on it today so it'll be ready to fish the next few days. During break in you open it up wide open one minute after every ten minutes of running 4500 rpms and below. So I opened it up a few times but trimmed down and pushing hard as I was instructed to do. Then after I got over 2 hours on it I opened it up, trimmed it up and lifted the motor up a couple inches on the jackplate. I saw 64.5 mph solid and it got as high as 65.7 mph for a short bit here and there. I didn't open it up long enough to really play with settings or anything but that gives you a pretty good idea. That was with 70 gallons of gas, 40 pounds of ice, half a livewell full of water, 5 batteries, and all my fishing stuff. So other than being just 1 person it was my regular full load. So far I am pretty pleased with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X