Clear All

Isaiah 30-21

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
      Try this.
      3 X to right to 12
      2 X to left to 24
      To the right to 12.
      If that doesn't work try a different you only have about a million more combinations to try. This combination works on mime every time.

Good to know.... Kidding obviously lol

Comment

I think it cost me about $125 to switch from a locked manual lock to a new electronic.

Comment

You might try this and see if it worx

Type in the existing 6-digit code (for new safes preset code is 1-2-3-4-5-6), turn the handle counter-clockwise and pull the door open. With the door open, put the safe in the locked position by turning the handle clockwise. You should be able to see the bolts on the safe door.

*Note: If there is 1 long beep after entering the code, the lock did not recognize it and please slow down.

Press and hold the number “0” until you hear a double beep.

Type in the current 6-digit code (for new safes present the code is 1-2-3-4-5-6). You will hear a double beep.

Pick and enter a new 6-digit code. You will hear another double beep.

Re-enter the new 6-digit code. You will once again hear a double beep.

*Note: If there is a long beep, the old code is still valid.

Keeping the safe door open, test out the new combination.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
            You might try this and see if it worx

Type in the existing 6-digit code (for new safes preset code is 1-2-3-4-5-6), turn the handle counter-clockwise and pull the door open. With the door open, put the safe in the locked position by turning the handle clockwise. You should be able to see the bolts on the safe door.

*Note: If there is 1 long beep after entering the code, the lock did not recognize it and please slow down.

Press and hold the number “0” until you hear a double beep.

Type in the current 6-digit code (for new safes present the code is 1-2-3-4-5-6). You will hear a double beep.

Pick and enter a new 6-digit code. You will hear another double beep.

Re-enter the new 6-digit code. You will once again hear a double beep.

*Note: If there is a long beep, the old code is still valid.

Keeping the safe door open, test out the new combination.
            Hmmmmm In post #12 the OP stated that it’s a combination lock and not a electronic key pad. I often wonder if people actually read the all post’s before replying?

Comment

You know some gun safes are REVERSE Dials.

Lets say your combo is 10-20-30

Normally you'd go to 10-R, then 20-L, then 30R

However SOME (And I think Cannon is one), are reversed. You need to do 10-L, 20-R, 30-L

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post
                  Hmmmmm In post #12 the OP stated that it’s a combination lock and not a electronic key pad. I often wonder if people actually read the all post’s before replying?
                  Obviously not. We are not as smart as you. Plus we have better things to do than read every single word of every single post. Can't imagine how it feels to be so perfect.

Comment

Working...
                  X