• Show
Clear All

Nice work, BT.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
      Got another male

#8 off of my place since I started in December
      5 males and 3 females so far

Also first one I have ever caught in a blind set. No bait or lure, just a trap in the 4 wheeler tracks

[ATTACH]1123912[/ATTACH]

Comment

Great job Brian!

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
          FHA fur auction is live today through 22 nd in Canada.
          No furs in it for us but we will be in the next auction.

Fur Harvesters Auction Inc Live Stream - YouTube
          Good luck on the fur sale!! I sure wish the fur market would come back like the 70s/80s

Comment

If you have a trap dug out do you move it a little ways or reset in same location but maybe move the trap in relation to the bait?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gtsticker View Post
              If you have a trap dug out do you move it a little ways or reset in same location but maybe move the trap in relation to the bait?

I never do. Most dig outs are coons or possums. I just rebed the trap.

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
                I never do. Most dig outs are coons or possums. I just rebed the trap.

Thanks

Comment

Well went out yesterday and re-bedded all my traps that got ran over and added a few more. Lease manager called the area I’m trapping off limits to any ATV traffic till I’m done trapping so I super happy about that. Had a present waiting for me in the first trap. Hopefully more to come in the next few days.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Ol' Sharkhunter could give a clinic on this stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
                      Ol' Sharkhunter could give a clinic on this stuff!
                      I wish I was that good. I’ve came up with a couple of flat set veriations through trial and error that nobody I’ve seen is using. I’m flat out slaying the mature set shy coyotes with it. I tried to come up with a more politically correct name but the “hairy taco set” just fits it so well !

Comment

I wish I was that good. I’ve came up with a couple of flat set veriations through trial and error that nobody I’ve seen is using. I’m flat out slaying the mature set shy coyotes with it. I tried to come up with a more politically correct name but the “hairy taco set” just fits it so well !
                        Good to see your still after them Sharkhunter.. You can call that set the Woolly Booger.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapper76 View Post
                          Good to see your still after them Sharkhunter.. You can call that set the Woolly Booger.
                          I really like that! That’s what I’ll call it ! Caught another big female this morning. Left my phone at the house so no
                          Pictures. Gang set a small area that gets lots of k9 traffic. Fingers crossed !

Comment

Ok since I helped name the set,,, you gotta share some details!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trapper76 View Post
                              Ok since I helped name the set,,, you gotta share some details!!
                              Next time I set one I’ll take pictures and do a tutorial:-).

Comment

Next time I set one I’ll take pictures and do a tutorial:-).

Comment

Working...
                                X