Bronson Tractors - Any Good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
    Great info and think I'm going to hold off a bit. Looks like I need to find a dealer close to me just in case I have a problem with the tractor. BigTex is a pretty good haul. I like John Deere but looks like a lot of plastic on them these days. Kubota is super proud of their product and the price shows. The shopping continues....lol
    Plastic- the hoods? I would take Plastic over metal any day! I’ve worked my Deere extremely hard , using it for everything and a lot of land clearing with dead oak tree’s that limbs fall off of very easily . If you use a loader at some point something will fall backwards over the bucket and guess where it lands ( on the hood) . With my plastic hood it just bounces off but with metal hoods it will crease or dent and that repair can get costly! I’m not pushing Green machines on Anyone but John Deere didn’t do that to get cheap- they are doing it for better durability. The plastic hoods are Also a lot cooler than metal by far so it really helps with the temps! I need a larger tractor but I wouldn’t kick Branson’s to the curb for sure! If I can’t tear it up - it can’t be torn up lol
    Last edited by Bucknaked; 07-07-2021, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Great info and think I'm going to hold off a bit. Looks like I need to find a dealer close to me just in case I have a problem with the tractor. BigTex is a pretty good haul. I like John Deere but looks like a lot of plastic on them these days. Kubota is super proud of their product and the price shows. The shopping continues....lol

this is what I was about to say, nearest dealer is way too far from us!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
        this is what I was about to say, nearest dealer is way too far from us!
        Yep and that's the reason I didn't get one. I went with a Mahindra with FEL and all implements from Mahindra dealer near Cut N Shoot. Love it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep and that's the reason I didn't get one. I went with a Mahindra with FEL and all implements from Mahindra dealer near Cut N Shoot. Love it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Didn’t realize it was an old thread! You did well in your decision.

Comment

Working...
          X