No announcement yet.

New Season - New Broadhead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RMS Cutthroat 150rg Single Bevel Cut on Contact.

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
      Not to mention they fly like lasers. And I love the fact that if you don’t get a pass thru, the blades will fold forward on the arrow removal and cut on the way out because they are sharpened on the back side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’ve been really happy with the results of Ramcats as well but as someone said above, the getting in and out of quiver is kind of a pain. I’m sure there are quivers that fit them better but not the one I have currently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Grave Digger Razor Tip

Comment

Another vote for QAD exodus

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Iron will and Exodous. Both kill really well. I’ve killed plenty with ram cats but I’ve also lost a few blades on them.

Comment

Magnus stinger buzz cut 150 grain

Comment

Have used Zwickey’s since the 80’s and Wensel Woodsman’s more recently. This year trying Cutthroat single bevel. 125gr for the longbow and 250gr for the compound. So far the 250’s are grouping right with the field points and bare shafts. They can get ultra scary sharp.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephenc View Post
                  SlickTricks have been my go to fixed blade for years now but I want to try something else. Which fixed blades are y’all using?
                  If you have no gripes about SlickTricks why look for a solution to a problem that doesn't exist.

Comment

iron wills 150-175 wide and solids work fantastic out of stick bows use the wides with compound or high poundage, indestructible we have killed alot of deer at the ranch with them last 2 years, spendy but excellent

Comment

I'm normally a mechanical shooter with my compound but i have an abundance of slick tricks so this year I'm gonna try them out just to preserve some of my mechanicals, which are basically a one and done head.

For the recurve I'm shooting 150 Grain Sharpshooters, 125 Grain Magnus Stingers and 125 Grain Cutthroats

Comment

I use the Tooth of the Arrow and the Magnus Stingers. Both are great, sharp and tough as nails.

Comment

It's been 125 grain Ramcats for several years with no plans to change.

I like them for the reasons mentioned above and do admit that they're a little difficult to manage on spot and stalk hunts.

Comment

Been using Thunderheads past two seasons.

Comment

day six evo

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                                If you have no gripes about SlickTricks why look for a solution to a problem that doesn't exist.
                                Agree I'm a big fan of slick tricks and I've experimented with other broadheads and labeled arrows, mapped out placement etc. but will say I've never lost a harvest with a Slick Trick..

Comment

Working...
                                X