Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mbbriggs05 View Post
    QAD Exodus
    X2 Going with Exodus over the Ramcats this season. Probably keep a Ramcat in the quiver but I get tired of fighting getting them in and out.

Comment

innerloc Falcon

Innerloc's revolutionary Blade Alignment Technology BAT finally lets you precisely tune broadheads to your carbon arrows.   Technology Used:

Comment

innerloc Falcon

Innerloc's revolutionary Blade Alignment Technology BAT finally lets you precisely tune broadheads to your carbon arrows.   Technology Used:

Comment

Tooth of the arrow or ramcats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by StickFlinger View Post
            While everyone is talking about broadheads, anyone ever used these toxic broadheads?
            https://www.amazon.com/Flying-Arrow-.../dp/B00P6MGCI6
            I think Bradley had a video using these. 4B Outdoors on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by StickFlinger View Post
              While everyone is talking about broadheads, anyone ever used these toxic broadheads?
              https://www.amazon.com/Flying-Arrow-.../dp/B00P6MGCI6

I’ve heard there is clogging issues.

Comment

I have a few to try in addition to my Slick Trick Viper Tricks - Slick Trick SS3, Solid Legend. I also shot the Sevr 2.0 and 1.5 mechanicals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you want a fixed head just shoot a Exodus. Watch the lusk review nothing else really competes. Value, tough, penetration, deflection, cutting surface etc.

Comment

Magnus Stinger in the quiver ready. I’ve killed lots of deer and hogs with the Stingers. I have 3 Simmons Landshark mako built and ready if needed.

Comment

Well if you don’t mind sharpening your own VPA makes some that Will get it done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Kudu

Comment

Ramcats have left some carnage for me especially on my western hunts

I'm a believer now after shooting them for the last 5 yrs I won't shoot anything else

Comment

QAD Exodus

Comment

Annihilator 125 XLs for me this year
                              Annihilator Broadheads are scientifically unmatched. They are proven to outperform the competition in EVERY scenario including durability, accuracy, massive wound channels, penetration, lethality, easily resharpens, easy to tune, superior flight at long ranges. A must have piece of equipment bow hunters wont regret!

Comment

Originally posted by kingranch View Post
                                Ramcats have left some carnage for me especially on my western hunts

I'm a believer now after shooting them for the last 5 yrs I won't shoot anything else

Not to mention they fly like lasers. And I love the fact that if you don’t get a pass thru, the blades will fold forward on the arrow removal and cut on the way out because they are sharpened on the back side.

Comment

Working...
                                X