2021 Salty H20 Fishing Thread Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    Down in Sargent for the weekend. Fishing some lights this evening but hoping to hit the cut and some other spots with my wife, BIL, and SIL in the morning.

Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Slept too late so we ended up cadillac'in out of freeport!

Comment

What!!!!!

Hope yall had a good time anyway.

Comment

Dang... Chew big pimp!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ha. My BIL has it going on.

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
              Found a few big girls last night.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk
              Very Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                Ha. My BIL has it going on.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Brought the oldest and found her a limit, with a 21"+ mat.

Comment

Great picture!

Comment

Fantasy Football draft weekend is in the books. I didn’t take nearly enough pictures but it was a blast as always. 27 trout were boxed, 3 short of our 6 man limit. Fresh fish fry was delicious and based on the amount of empty bottles, a good time was had by all. My liver hates me.
                      Attached Files

Comment

A couple of good mornings in POC. Fished Saturday and Monday. Really good topwater bite both days early. Didn’t fish past 8:30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Everybody's gettin em it looks like. Nice work.

Comment

I had a bad end to a good weekend. I was running my jon boat back from Cedar Lakes after some good red fishing and some yahoo in a giant boat, 35'er +, was going about 40 mph like a giant wake boat. I try and signal him to slow down, he was putting up an 8-10 foot wake.. He just waved. I jumped the first and landed on the second and nose dived into the third. Everything in my boat is secured, until I landed. Push pole, stake out stick and one rod and reel went in the ICW. Knocked my trolling motor off the mount. I grabbed the reel and my push pole floats. I hope that guy has a has a great week.
                            Last edited by kevin nicholls; 09-06-2021, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                              I had a bad end to a good weekend. I was running my jon boat back from Cedar Lakes after some good red fishing and some yahoo in a giant boat, 35'er +, was going about 40 mph like a giant wake boat. I try and signal him to slow down, he was putting up an 8-10 foot wake.. He just waved. I jumped the first and landed on the second and nose dived into the third. Everything in my boat is secured, until I landed. Push pole, stake out stick and one rod and reel went in the ICW. Knocked my trolling motor off the mount. I grabbed the reel and my push pole floats. I hope that guy has a has a great week.
                              Dang it Kevin sorry to hear that! What an azzhat!

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                                Man that'll make you say bad words.

We got on them again last night with another 20"+. 1fish short of our limit, but we were tired. Saw more flounder last night than I have in a long time. 40+ fish I would imagine.

Comment

Working...
                                X