No announcement yet.

** Academy $29 Dollar Muddy Trail Cams **

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All my Muddy’s are trash. Every one of them leaked. And, pictures are not good.

The cheap Tascos are way better.

Comment

Originally posted by Mule Skinner View Post
      Does anyone know if the Muddy camera has a delay?

Mine does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Does anyone have the manual and would you be willing to either post it here or message me? I must’ve thrown mine away and these things are a little more complicated than I remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
          Does anyone have the manual and would you be willing to either post it here or message me? I must’ve thrown mine away and these things are a little more complicated than I remember.
          I should have one. I have a bag that I keep all my cameras in while not in use. I put all the manuals in as well. I will look in the morning since it’s out in my truck. I’ll let you know, but pretty sure it’s in there.

Comment

I bought 7 and put them out last wknd
            Made it back up yesterday and pulled all the cards
            No issues and the pics are decent for a $29 camera
            I’m going to buy a few more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Should be able to download it from their website

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Biggs View Post
                Dang. I just bought one of these to try.
                Same here, I like the Video w/ Audio option on it. Been having it hang for the last few months and totally happy with it.. The Night time video is week but you still kinda see and hear the deer.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                  I should have one. I have a bag that I keep all my cameras in while not in use. I put all the manuals in as well. I will look in the morning since it’s out in my truck. I’ll let you know, but pretty sure it’s in there.
                  Thank you, sir!

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                  Should be able to download it from their website

I tried but that models not on there. I’m thinking maybe it was made specifically for Academy?

Comment

Careful with the Campark models. I put duct tape over the top now because 2 of mine filled with water last year.

Comment

Comment

Man I appreciate the heck out of that. THANK YOU. I really just needed the QSET 1, 2, and 3 configurations, so this is perfect.

I do have one question though: I have this 88 flashing in the top right of the screen when it's in Custom mode and I can't figure out what if anything I'm supposed to do with it. I got the month, day, photo stuff, etc. all sorted out but this 88 just seems to not want to go away.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Inked204b901e9ec23c42b50ea8d0c5c030a6_LI.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	24661185
                        Last edited by Etxbuckman; 08-29-2021, 10:44 AM.

Comment

I bought one to use as a security camera and it’s been solid. Need to pick up a few more.

Comment

I don’t think that 88 means anything. It just flashes before you start scrolling through settings that can be changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddylee View Post
                              I don’t think that 88 means anything. It just flashes before you start scrolling through settings that can be changed.

Yeah, I’m looking thru my manual now and there’s nothing in the book that even mentions it.

Comment

Man I appreciate the heck out of that. THANK YOU. I really just needed the QSET 1, 2, and 3 configurations, so this is perfect.

I do have one question though: I have this 88 flashing in the top right of the screen when it's in Custom mode and I can't figure out what if anything I'm supposed to do with it. I got the month, day, photo stuff, etc. all sorted out but this 88 just seems to not want to go away.

[ATTACH]1060831[/ATTACH]
                                I have 6 of these and on everyone of them I have to be sure the sd card is formatted before I put in the camera everytime, otherwise is won't turn on or go to any settings, just stays on that 88 thing or flashes "SD err" so I can't use the camera to format it like I can in others. I usually format my card in one of my tascos or Bushnells then put it in the Muddy and it works fine after that.

Last edited by rolylane6; 08-29-2021, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X