• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
    Where ya going

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
    Where you going? Fixing to head out myself.

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
    Where ya going

[emoji16][emoji41][emoji109]

Probably to the boat ramp, near the water.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
      Probably to the boat ramp, near the water.
      That's it

Comment

Headed to weight in!! Once again little man throttles me at Crappiefest! She watched mine go by Twice and hammered his first drop!! Super happy for him but hate to think how much that cost me!!

Replica man getting more $$$

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
          Headed to weight in!! Once again little man throttles me at Crappiefest! She watched mine go by Twice and hammered his first drop!! Super happy for him but hate to think how much that cost me!!

Replica man getting more $$$

So, what did it weigh Slew?

Comment

Crappie are finally moving up on waco. Ping ponged around brush on the bank on the south end yesterday afternoon and picked up a few. Mostly dinks, all males.

I think next weekend should be fun!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

It looks like Todd's son, Langdon broke the 3 pound mark in the Crappie Anglers of Texas Crappiefest tournament on Lake Fork yesterday and had big fish of the tournament! Todd and his partner Clay did awesome, too. Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for posting that Keith.

Congrats team Froebe!

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Proud dad for sure. I was lucky enough to watch slew and Lil man weigh in. The student has now become the master no doubt!

I sucked air on Fork but still had some fish in the freezer for crappie cakes. Keith that pollen is bad and my LS looked like garbage too.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                    Something isn't right with my Livescope, I think it's electrical interference. I need to look everything over and see what I can figure out. I've got lots of clutter on the screen and I've tried lots of different settings.

I might be electrical interference but I can tell you pollen in the water can play hell on clarity.

Comment

Originally posted by Nova View Post
                      I might be electrical interference but I can tell you pollen in the water can play hell on clarity.
                      After spending more time on the water, I think it's just pollen. I may have the gain turned up to hot, but I'm not seeing a lot of fish and I don't want to miss any because the gain is too low.

Comment

I tried to launch at Rainswood on Lake Fork yesterday afternoon. When I got to the ramp, there was a line of trucks and trailers trying to load up to go home. After 10 minutes I decided to try another ramp. When I got in the bridge where I could see, there were 17 boats staged around waiting to load on a single ramp. Even if they could load in just 5 minutes on average, that was going to take about an hour and a half for them to load up. I tried 2 other ramps and they were only slightly better, so I came back home.

I'll figure out the Livescope eventually. It will take me even longer to figure out when, where and why crappie are where they are at certain times of the year and how to catch them, since this is all new to me.

Comment

It's for sure the pollens looked pretty rough too

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                            I tried to launch at Rainswood on Lake Fork yesterday afternoon. When I got to the ramp, there was a line of trucks and trailers trying to load up to go home. After 10 minutes I decided to try another ramp. When I got in the bridge where I could see, there were 17 boats staged around waiting to load on a single ramp. Even if they could load in just 5 minutes on average, that was going to take about an hour and a half for them to load up. I tried 2 other ramps and they were only slightly better, so I came back home.

I'll figure out the Livescope eventually. It will take me even longer to figure out when, where and why crappie are where they are at certain times of the year and how to catch them, since this is all new to me.

Bass Champs hourly tourney was Sunday! I moved my trip to Palestine! Sat was crowded enough! Didn't need that mess to deal with! On the LS you can adjust the TVG to med or low and clean some of the clutter out but your going to lose seeing some fish too.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                              Proud dad for sure. I was lucky enough to watch slew and Lil man weigh in. The student has now become the master no doubt!

I sucked air on Fork but still had some fish in the freezer for crappie cakes. Keith that pollen is bad and my LS looked like garbage too.
                              That pictures awesome! Thanks again! Super happy for little man. Sad for dad but I had my shot! Fish woulda been worth $13,750 if she hit my jig, but that's fishing! I knw she was big when we dropped on her. Filled out the water body record paperwork today for Little Man. Now he's after a 3.50 he says. I did have to remind him I still will have him beat! We will be back on Grenada next spring after a 4 pounder!

Comment

Caught them all before the sun hit the water
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X