Single Pin Recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Single Pin Recommendation

Looking for recommendations on a single pin sight with the most vertical adjustment ability. I need a sight that can accommodate adjustments from 20 to 150 yards, so which sights can move the most up and down?

Thanks

Apex covert 1 is my recommendation, very happy with mine

Comment

Originally posted by Stick bow View Post
      Apex covert 1 is my recommendation, very happy with mine
      Thanks, it sounds like a great sight but based on this picture I don't think it would have the vertical range to reach out to 130 yds or more
      Attached Files

Comment

No pin! Apex Covert pro.
        Cross hairs with a power dot in the middle. Like looking thru a rifle scope.
        Never mind. 130 yards... wthay! I cant see 130 yards!

Comment

Spot Hogg Fast Eddie has 2.625" of travel, I have mine dialed to 120 and it still has room to go but my arrow will hit the sight. Some of the competition target sights have 4" of adjustment but the scopes are usually pretty small.

Comment

Black Gold Ascend Verdict is whats on my VXR. Love it.

Comment

Single pin for me always ... Kentuck windage beyond and never above backbone...Not selling a brand.

If it aint in range for single / its too far is my general rule

Comment

Originally posted by WhiplashTX View Post
                Spot Hogg Fast Eddie has 2.625" of travel, I have mine dialed to 120 and it still has room to go but my arrow will hit the sight. Some of the competition target sights have 4" of adjustment but the scopes are usually pretty small.
                Yeah that's what John Dudley uses. I might give it a try

Comment

I'm using an Axcel Accutouch and it is far superior to anything else I've used.

Comment

Originally posted by Longue Carabine View Post
                    Yeah that's what John Dudley uses. I might give it a try
                    Went from a CBE to the Spot Hogg FE, I would ponder you want it for TAC.

Comment

Originally posted by DJR View Post
                      Went from a CBE to the Spot Hogg FE, I would ponder you want it for TAC.
                      That is correct. It's for TAC

Comment

tru glo range rover will get you there,, i have a 150 yard target and i am only pushing about 280fps

Comment

you will be into the arrow before you can turn it down to range 150...if it even moved that far. Better to have alternate marks on the vertical pin

Comment

Working...
                          X