X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OrangeBlood View Post
    FYI, I saw this on a Facebook group.

[emoji599][emoji599]Please please please!! [emoji599][emoji599]
    When buying ANY TOKEN through uniswap or any other exchange. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE PROPER CONTRACT CODE..

DO NOT. I REPEAT, do not just type in the coin name. Especially with these new coins!!

There is a scammer with EMAX. If you type in Emax it will send your money to a private wallet. PLEASE BE SURE TO USE THE PROPER CONTRACT CODE!! Ask an admin for help if you need it!!!
    I'm trying to wade through all this BS, and my guess is this happened to me.
    Not sure. Coins show up in my wallet, but doesn't show a price. I can't transfer them, so it appears. The Emax logo isn't correct. FML
    Many want these things to take off, but they are so dang confusing and at times complicated. Thats a major roadblock.

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
      tried it both ways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Have to click on “no liquidity”. It will show then.

Comment

Originally posted by justhrowit View Post
        I'm trying to wade through all this BS, and my guess is this happened to me.
        Not sure. Coins show up in my wallet, but doesn't show a price. I can't transfer them, so it appears. The Emax logo isn't correct. FML
        Many want these things to take off, but they are so dang confusing and at times complicated. Thats a major roadblock.
        Get Zerion app and link wallet. Quickest way to see

Comment

Originally posted by ON THE EDGE View Post
          Get Zerion app and link wallet. Quickest way to see
          How so?
          Coincidentally, it looks like the new coins/whatever the he l l you call them, have been added, and I’m now seeing a value. Which is good. Perhaps, I’m overreacting... wouldn’t be the first time.
          I’m assuming Zerion is another wallet?

Comment

Originally posted by justhrowit View Post
            How so?
            Coincidentally, it looks like the new coins/whatever the he l l you call them, have been added, and I’m now seeing a value. Which is good. Perhaps, I’m overreacting... wouldn’t be the first time.
            I’m assuming Zerion is another wallet?
            It may be a wallet. Not sure. I think it’s more like Coinbase for the ones that don’t get added or new coins. All I know is that it showed up there before anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas View Post
              Both and retire LOL! Hypothetically of course

Touchè!

Comment

Originally posted by Chaindiggity View Post
                Hodling for now. The listing in CoinGecko is a good sign, but would be better if it makes it to Binance.
                Two top 10 exchange listings coming in the next 10 days. They cannot disclose which ones they are. Keeping my fingers crossed for Binance. Hoping that gets me to 6 figures on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                  Two top 10 exchange listings coming in the next 10 days. They cannot disclose which ones they are. Keeping my fingers crossed for Binance. Hoping that gets me to 6 figures on this one.

You have a much better idea of what the heck is going on with this coin. So when you sell I want to know. I may keep a couple billion just in case something happens and 10 years from now it hits a penny lol. But you definitely know way more than me lol

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                    You have a much better idea of what the heck is going on with this coin. So when you sell I want to know. I may keep a couple billion just in case something happens and 10 years from now it hits a penny lol. But you definitely know way more than me lol

Lol!

It will be a while.

Did you throw your Elonone at Bezoge? Bezoge has big things about to happen and it’s much cheaper than Emax right now. I’ve got 8 Trillion.

Comment

Not looking too hot this morning

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                        Lol!

It will be a while.

Did you throw your Elonone at Bezoge? Bezoge has big things about to happen and it’s much cheaper than Emax right now. I’ve got 8 Trillion.

Think I found it. Bezoge Earth?
                        Last edited by Mr. Whiskers; 06-01-2021, 11:32 AM.

Comment

I have picked up some Bezoge today.

My game plan is to buy high and sell low. It has been working perfectly so far.

Comment

Emax seems to be having a rough day

Comment

Originally posted by Mac5dawg View Post
                              I have picked up some Bezoge today.

My game plan is to buy high and sell low. It has been working perfectly so far.

Great minds think alike!

Comment

Stay tuned, big things are going to happen. Reading these threads reminds me of the Iraqi Dinar pumpers who swear they have inside knowledge from boots on the ground that the RV was going to happen this weekend… every few weeks for the last 15 years. I’m not saying you can’t make money in crypto. Just beware of people claiming to have some super secret intel they can’t tell you but promise if you buy now it’s going to make you rich and you’ll be able to retire on your yacht with a dozen servants to trim your toenails and clean your fish.

Comment

Working...
                                X