$EMAX EthereumMax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
    What is everyone in at? I’m in at about 7.4 billion and paid about $400 that I pulled from other crypto I was up on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got something like 14 billion. [emoji846]. Did the same as you. Just need this thing to keep eating up zeros. Can you imagine if it could get to just one penny?? It’s nice to dream.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
      As have I .
      Sleepy got us all turnt up, and balls deep .
      I was not making fun.
      Ahhh. There are some haters on here. My apologies sir. Best of luck to everyone 👍

Comment

Could you guys imagine if this little thread on TBH made a bunch of redneck millionaires [emoji85]

Comment

This is wild ride. I’m in and holding and praying. I’ll be set if this just reaches half penny. Y’all are awesome for helping me and each other. God Bless us all

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
            Could you guys imagine if this little thread on TBH made a bunch of redneck millionaires [emoji85]

Crazier things have happened.
            Likely, probably not, possibly, HELL YEAH!!

Comment

Dang nose dive

Comment

Originally posted by slomo View Post
                Dang nose dive
                That'll change your mood real quick, lol. Might be a good time to get a little more.

Comment

Time to buy more if you have it. Next week this thing is going to do more than what it has the past 2 days

Comment

Tried to buy the dip. Didn’t work. That was a hurtful dip but expecting big recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                      Tried to buy the dip. Didn’t work. That was a hurtful dip but expecting big recovery.
                      It’s still sitting in a dip! I’m $7k less than what I was at the start of the dip. Great time to buy still.

Comment

I’m throwing another $550 in. Gas fees only $14 right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                          Now you missed it. Just gained my $7k back in minutes and sitting good again.

Comment

The thing that worries me about all this is the ability to swap it back to Etherium to cash out. The uniswap is really hit or miss for me. Trying to buy more and it takes forever if it does go through.

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                              The thing that worries me about all this is the ability to swap it back to Etherium to cash out. The uniswap is really hit or miss for me. Trying to buy more and it takes forever if it does go through.

When it goes to MetaMask to confirm there is a fee edit spot. Click that and move it to Fast. Worth the extra $5-$10

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                                When it goes to MetaMask to confirm there is a fee edit spot. Click that and move it to Fast. Worth the extra $5-$10

Good to know. I’m still pending but I got it in before it shot up some

Comment

Working...
                                X