$EMAX EthereumMax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BonesandArrow View Post
    Do you need ETH if you are going to sell any or all? OR Do you just need ETH of transferring back to your bank?
    You need ETH in your MetaMask to make a swap/transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      Where do you guys find new listings? Are they posted on Metamask, you find them on Twitter, Redditt ? Looking to track a few new ones from the start. How many come out each week?

Yes wondering the same.
      "thereumMax is an expansion of the Ethereum ecosystem. $eMax is a decentralized financial cryptocurrency hosted on the Ethereum blockchain. It is designed to provide a secured approach to managing digital assets and providing instant access to rewards for holders. EthereumMax is an ERC20 token launched with a total supply of 2 quadrillion"
      2 QUADRILLION is a LOT. Like insane a lot. Are these mainly just pump and dump?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
        She’s recovering pretty well after that guy sold off almost $1.2 Million in Emax. Talk about a huge hit. I gobbled up another 40 Billion on the dip.

Definitely a good sign on how quick it recovered.

Comment

Originally posted by d1rich1 View Post
          Yes wondering the same.
          "thereumMax is an expansion of the Ethereum ecosystem. $eMax is a decentralized financial cryptocurrency hosted on the Ethereum blockchain. It is designed to provide a secured approach to managing digital assets and providing instant access to rewards for holders. EthereumMax is an ERC20 token launched with a total supply of 2 quadrillion"
          2 QUADRILLION is a LOT. Like insane a lot. Are these mainly just pump and dump?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          It’s a metric **** ton. As far as a pump and dump? I have no idea. Only the creators know that. But you can make some money if you play your cards right. I don’t plan on doing much holding. My gains tend to come from 12-36hr holds

Comment

FYI, I saw this on a Facebook group.

[emoji599][emoji599]Please please please!! [emoji599][emoji599]
            When buying ANY TOKEN through uniswap or any other exchange. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE PROPER CONTRACT CODE..

DO NOT. I REPEAT, do not just type in the coin name. Especially with these new coins!!

There is a scammer with EMAX. If you type in Emax it will send your money to a private wallet. PLEASE BE SURE TO USE THE PROPER CONTRACT CODE!! Ask an admin for help if you need it!!!

Comment

Think they hit me for a couple
              Of dollars

Comment

EMAX looks promising, hope it takes off

Comment

When getting emax into your wallet by adding a custom token, did it show up as 0 WETH? That's what mine says but it doesn't have anything listed in it.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                    When getting emax into your wallet by adding a custom token, did it show up as 0 WETH? That's what mine says but it doesn't have anything listed in it.
                    Cancel that question. Do I have to swap emax back to eth and the send back to coinbase to sell them?

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                      Cancel that question. Do I have to swap emax back to eth and the send back to coinbase to sell them?
                      Correct

Comment

EMAX has blown up today, huge gains.

I jumped in on Bezoge Earth today also and have doubled my investment in a few hours.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeBlood View Post
                          EMAX has blown up today, huge gains.

I jumped in on Bezoge Earth today also and have doubled my investment in a few hours.
                          Yes it did!!! I pulled out $6500 and left the rest to see what it does. Nice quick payday on this one!

Comment

So do y’all invest in all the new ones that come out?

Comment

What is the exact copy and paste number for buying this

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
                                What is the exact copy and paste number for buying this

I used the number in post #6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X