Who set OH Ivie on fire this week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
    The big girls are moving up. Been on it a couple times good lake, but you have to know the lake pretty good to get hit.
    They were catching them in 40 feet of water suspended.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

The first of many videos to come, you have to be darned hardcore to be in temps in the teens and wind the ice never left his gunnels, I think the one they release tomorrow has the 16 lber

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
      I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
        The first of many videos to come, you have to be darned hardcore to be in temps in the teens and wind the ice never left his gunnels, I think the one they release tomorrow has the 16 lber

Texas Locals are FURIOUS I caught My BIGGEST BASS EVER!!! - YouTube" style="display:none;">
        IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
        Texas Locals are FURIOUS I caught My BIGGEST BASS EVER!!! - YouTube')">Texas Locals are FURIOUS I caught My BIGGEST BASS EVER!!! - YouTube')"> I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO
        Texas Locals are FURIOUS I caught My BIGGEST BASS EVER!!! - YouTube">Texas Locals are FURIOUS I caught My BIGGEST BASS EVER!!! - YouTube" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Man what an incredible day in that weather.

Comment

There are a few different places that could be, but I'm guessing that hump along the river channel at the mouth of Elm Creek. Similar spots down by Gatlin Creek, the junkyard, and at the mouth of Turkey Bend. I'm telling you, spend time on the community holes.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            In 10 years you will able to drive around the lake until you see a #10 bass on your screen, and then chase it around till ya catch it.
            I'd be out there doing it with them this weekend if I had the stuff.

I don't have a bass boat, and I don't care to have one. Just too many other hobbies. But I've still thought about getting one of the new fish finders to use in my kayak. I have no problem with folks using them. I'd love to catch a monster bass too. I don't think it's any different than any other kind of sight fishing that everybody does in shallow, clear water. It just gives you the ability to sight fish deep and/or murky water. Sight fishing is FUN. More like spot and stalk hunting rather than random spray and pray blind casting.

Comment

Finally another lake showed up! Guy caught a 14.2 on Conroe today

Comment

Josh Jones caught another SAL caliber fish at OHI - 15.4lbs. Just insane.

Comment

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

15 on travis

Comment

Live scope is an amazing tool

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Bryan View Post
                        15 on travis

Kid landed a beauty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

They caught another 15lber, parking lot

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
                            They caught another 15lber, parking lot

I remember that lot looking exactly like that in 2011. The last time I went in 2013 there were only 2 boats on the water all day, and 1 was ours.

I love that lake, Glad to see some money being pumped back into the area, but sad I'm missing out on the action down there. Hopefully it can sustain the pressure...

Comment

Guess I missed the memo in 2011, I don't remember any chatter on that happening

Comment

Happened again today, looks like this is probably a record meanmouth pending DNA results (smallmouth X spot cross) 7.6lbs, there was also a 7.15 smallmouth caught

Comment

Working...
                                X