• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oldblackmax View Post
    It's like a brand new lake all over again
    Looks like a flooded jungle there now
    Will be on fire for a while
    Originally posted by bklem View Post
    Honestly a yak on that lake right now (or in a few weeks when they start spawning) is a brilliant idea with all the new water to fish.
    What’s all the new water from? Don’t think it was particularly wet down there or upstream?

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
      A real sharelunker is 13. Some dumb person who likes participation trophies made it 8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yessir

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        What’s all the new water from? Don’t think it was particularly wet down there or upstream?
        Most of it came end of 2018 and then some more mid 2019. Went from 1505 to mid 1540's and holding fairly steady since.

About like Falcon 10-12 years ago. Filled up. Then 3-4 years later the fish hammering began.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Correct me if I am wrong, but it spit out two more share-a-lunkers in the 13s and a 12.4 as well....after the 16+.
          It is sharelunker not share-a-lunker

Comment

I bet it's a **** show up there

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
              All the new HD fish finders are likely playing a role in it, I bet.
              In 10 years you will able to drive around the lake until you see a #10 bass on your screen, and then chase it around till ya catch it.

Comment

The big girls are moving up. Been on it a couple times good lake, but you have to know the lake pretty good to get hit.

Comment

This lake has been producing big bass for awhile now. Maybe not to this level lately. This lake has been crowded for while. I went several times last year and elm creek boat ramp was jammed packed every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    In 10 years you will able to drive around the lake until you see a #10 bass on your screen, and then chase it around till ya catch it.
                    Uhhh, you can do that now. Thats what they're doing targeting open water suspended fish over deep water with front facing live sonar, the new tech is bonkers. Jump to 4min mark,then 5 min mark
                    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

another share lunker today

Comment

They added a second one today. Casey Sobczak owner of 6th Sense Lures caught a 14.2 out of Ivie.

That makes 5 in the last week.

Incredible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Two in one day now. Every bass guru in America will flock to this lake for the next few weeks lol

Comment

I use bass that size for crappie bait! I run a 15/0 hook through the bass's back, chunk-em out there and let them swim around till they swallow a crappie. Then real them back in and take the crappie out. Repeat as necessary till I get a limit of crappie.

Comment

Originally posted by Iansumrall View Post
                              Two in one day now. Every bass guru in America will flock to this lake for the next few weeks lol
                              I hope you are correct. More lake for me to fish for those 12.99's here on Fork. lol.

Comment

Well the OH has my attention. Makes me miss fishing. I ordered some swimbaits tonight. I have Friday’s off so I want to go see if I can catch DD #4 somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X