Who set OH Ivie on fire this week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hearing the largemouth record was busted with a 16.40 lb and the smallie record has been busted maybe three times with week with a 6.25#, 6.6# & 6.8# (the 6+ may be the same fish, can’t tell for sure)

Seems like last weeks cold put the fish in hyper gear!

16# Bass... what dreams are made of! Wow...

Comment

Correct me if I am wrong, but it spit out two more share-a-lunkers in the 13s and a 12.4 as well....after the 16+.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Correct me if I am wrong, but it spit out two more share-a-lunkers in the 13s and a 12.4 as well....after the 16+.
        Yes on the 13, had not heard about the 12.4. And there was a 5.8ish smallie early in the week that held the lake record for a hot minute before the 6’s started getting reeled in

Comment

I know where a lot of people will be heading now!

That’s some big numbers!

My PB largemouth is 14#. I couldn’t imagine a 16#+!

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
            I know where a lot of people will be heading now!

That’s some big numbers!

My PB largemouth is 14#. I couldn’t imagine a 16#+!
            Every swinging D with a bass boat will be on that lake for the next month

Comment

Pretty sure linker program is 13lbs and up so a 12.4 wouldn’t make the program.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                Every swinging D with a bass boat will be on that lake for the next month
                Yup

Because of your thread! I’m kidding. Anytime Sharelunkers reports people start swarming.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                  Sharelunker is 8 and up

Comment

All the new HD fish finders are likely playing a role in it, I bet.

Comment

Ivie can be exceptional. Honestly if a fella just repeatedly fished a few community holes, a big one would turn up. It's really spot-specific though, not a lake you can just junk fish and find them. My PB out of there is 8.81.

Comment

The local radio station said that Jimmy Houston was at Big O’s in Valera yesterday. I guess the early bird gets the fish. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                          Sharelunker is 8 and up

A real sharelunker is 13. Some dumb person who likes participation trophies made it 8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad to see another lake lighting it up to take some pressure away from Rayburn ����

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post

Read it again.. two 13s sharalunkers AND a 12.4 as well

And to me. ....A Sharalunker will always be old school ....13 plus ...
                              Last edited by Smart; 02-24-2021, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X