No announcement yet.

Bow suggestions??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea I would watch the classifieds here as well. You'll find a very nice bow in that price range.

Comment

Originally posted by 2BigMethod View Post
      Which bear bow are you currently shooting? Whats wrong with it?

I’m shooting a Bear Strike. Nothing is severely wrong with it, but it seems a tad outdated. It’s a bit heavy, loud, etc. Im a solid shot with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I currently shoot a Mathews z7 Extreme. I know it’s a little bit older, but it is light and super quiet. You should be able to get one bare bones under $500 then rig out to your liking easily under your budget.

Comment

I prefer to buy new just because I like having a warranty, I’ve had bow issues before on used bows (some my fault, some not) and they obviously weren’t covered. Best thing in my opinion like others said is to just go and shoot some yourself. Shoot them all without having any preconceived notions on what you want. Good luck!

Comment

2nd the suggestion for the classified section on AT (or here). Got a fully loaded Elite energy for $600 a couple of months ago and it has been great.

Comment

I picked up an Athens Ridge 32 last year and have really enjoyed it so far. Easy draw on my bad shoulder. Affordable and easy company to deal with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X