X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's out this morning?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Comment

Going out this evening. Had a shooter buck walk in yesterday morning(within 20yds). I look over to tell my son (15yr) and hes asleep! Woke him up, he took aim, the buck stopped for 3 seconds then took off. Moral of the story: dont stay up so late if you are gonna be hunting in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy3-17 View Post
        Who's out this morning?

I was out this morning. Beautiful morning but no deer moving at least for me. Saw 9 hogs but only at a distance.

Comment

Staying all day. In a different spot this evening and have had two hunters walk past about 45 mins apart. Not sure if either one of them saw me. Didn't see any deer this morning.

Comment

Was out yesterday eve. Saw one doe walking in and one while hunting. Had someone in one of the trees I've been hunting all year, but that's public...

Comment

One last morning for horns tomorrow. Who sticking it out till the bitter end?

Comment

Originally posted by Crookhunter View Post
                Was out yesterday eve. Saw one doe walking in and one while hunting. Had someone in one of the trees I've been hunting all year, but that's public...
                I've been sharing a couple trees with other hunters. Scrapes on the bark and leaves around the base always look a little different when I get back to the tree.

I hope it wasn't me though because I had 3 hunters walk in on me Friday. I haven't seen so many folks in that area at once all season. Guess we were all trying one last time.

Comment

Originally posted by Flybow View Post
                  I've been sharing a couple trees with other hunters. Scrapes on the bark and leaves around the base always look a little different when I get back to the tree.

I hope it wasn't me though because I had 3 hunters walk in on me Friday. I haven't seen so many folks in that area at once all season. Guess we were all trying one last time.
                  I think I hunted 4 trees this year that had recent or previous hunter sign on it. Scraped bark, bow hooks, tacs, etc. Crazy!

Comment

I shot my 3rd hog from the ground this season! It's crazy how close they'll let you get.

I also found a pretty good set of antlers, both were pretty weathered so probably a few years old, both the left side. Kind of odd they were laying on top of each other.

Also, found this fresh feeder; sending coordinates to the warden tomorrow.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Well that wraps it up for the season! We (my two boys and I) had a great season. I shot two deer, one coyote and almost sat on a cottonmouth!

For those who were drawn for deer, don't forget to turn in your Deer survey.

Comment

Originally posted by C Mordecai View Post
                        Well that wraps it up for the season! We (my two boys and I) had a great season. I shot two deer, one coyote and almost sat on a cottonmouth!

For those who were drawn for deer, don't forget to turn in your Deer survey.

Where do we reply to the survey at? First year draw here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ethan.hines View Post
                          Where do we reply to the survey at? First year draw here

It's on this page:

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post

Thanks! Do they need to be submitted in person? Or does e-mail work as well?

Comment

Anyone on here missing something from their saddle equipment setup? Inbox/msg me with description and I'll get it to you.

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Double-AA View Post
                                Anyone on here missing something from their saddle equipment setup? Inbox/msg me with description and I'll get it to you.

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk
                                Im not sure what button to click to Inbox/ msg.
                                We dropped a black Hero Clip (bow hanger) somewhere out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X