• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, thanx Walker

Comment

AIWB - Tier 1 Concealed

Comment

Not saying that I carry, but if I did I would probably have gone through many holsters. I would have settled on revolver, probably with 3" barrel. I might have finally gotten a concealed carry vest, such as ROTHCO, and settled on an old leather paddle holster that I might have modified for crossdraw.

Comment

Lots of choices for holsters. We all end up with a box full eventually. First choice should be a sturdy belt. It can at times make a so so holster a decent one. A great holster and flimsy belt is not very comfortable. Just my .02 from someone who has carried a firearm daily for about 28 years.

Comment

I have good belts.
            Thanx for the nfo. Have another holster coming, an OWB. Versacarry.

Comment

The VanGuard 2 is a minimalist IWB holster. Unlike traditional IWB holsters, the VG2 covers only the trigger guard of your weapon.

Love this for a Glock 17.
              It stays out of the way.

Comment

I actually have 5 Crossbreed holsters. Really like the Founders series in horsehide.
                I have several Blackhawks for owb use, 2 Blackhawk serpas set up on leg rigs, a fobus, an IWI shoulder holster and a couple from Versacarry.
                Heres a few.
                Attached Files

Comment

I just picked up a crossbreed reckoning that will let you use inside or outside. Haven’t played with it yet, but my previous IWB works well and tuckable. Overall comfortable but need to break leather backer in some. They also have a seconds webpage where they sell stuff at a considerable discount.

Comment

I regularly carry my Sig P365 XL in my Alien Gear Cloak Belt Holster (OWB). Easily the most comfortable one that I've ever used. It rides high & tight to the body, so that no one knows that I am carrying. I've even carried my CZ P-09 in it with the same results.

It's so comfortable that I honestly forget that I'm carrying sometimes.

Comment

I'm old school & prefer traditional leather OWB in horse hide...all my holsters are made by Kramer.

Most are Made to order & are a little pricey.
                      Attached Files

Comment

My CCW is a SW shield. First holster was a Sticky. It never felt secure enough to me.

My favorite is a Crossbreed IWB appendix carry. Love the position even when riding in a vehicle.

Comment

All of mine ride IWB in DM Bullard holsters and I wear a DM Bullard belt. Made in Texas.

Comment

Been wearing the Versacarry everyday with my Glock. Like it so far, except I dont want to CC with my Glock.

Just learned today that the “Size 2” of the Versacarry holsters are for 1911s. I missed that in translation while looking at their website.

Pretty sure a shoulder holster is in my near future.

Thanx for yalls comments. Very helpful.
                            Calvin

Comment

OWB for me, and I use the Urban Carry Lock Leather. It's very comfortable.

Comment

I like the Urban Carry locking mechanism on their holsters.

Comment

Working...
                                X