What chokes for H&K SBE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What chokes for H&K SBE?

I rarely pick up a shotgun, so my knowledge of what I need is limited. But I had picked up a barely used original SBE from a buddy a couple years ago and it didn’t come with the chokes or choke tool. I’m not sure which I need to buy. I’m pretty sure it has the Imp Mod. choke in it at the moment, but I would like to buy the rest that go with it. Which ones should I buy? There are all sorts of different ones for Benelli..
    Just extra info - I coyote/predator hunt so I’d like to buy a choke for that (guessing I need a full turkey choke) and one for skeet shooting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would buy a full choke for Predator and a IM = Improved Modified for target and Dove,Waterfowl.You can go on line or go to Briley Chokes and they have pictures of what shot pattern’s look like. It will give you a ifea.

Comment

You need standard beretta/benelli mobil chokes. Briley makes a good basic extended choke tube as does Trulock. No need to buy a fancy ported one or some other gimmick. I'd buy a Skeet choke for skeet, a light mod or mod for birds and general clays shooting, and a full for turkey and predators.

Comment

Originally posted by jdg13 View Post
        You need standard beretta/benelli mobil chokes. Briley makes a good basic extended choke tube as does Trulock. No need to buy a fancy ported one or some other gimmick. I'd buy a Skeet choke for skeet, a light mod or mod for birds and general clays shooting, and a full for turkey and predators.
        This 99% of the benelli chokes will be what they called the Crio choke.

Yours will have the threads all the way up to the end. or on exteneded one right up to the Knurl. Crios are recessed down about 3/4 of an inch.

I agree above Briley or even Carlsons are better than nothing. IC and M is about all you need.

Comment

Thank y’all!

Comment

I have a ton of Mobil chokes if you’re interested in a set. Some extended briley, some factory flush. I’ll pm you

Comment

Originally posted by QuackHunter View Post
              I have a ton of Mobil chokes if you’re interested in a set. Some extended briley, some factory flush. I’ll pm you

If OP passes I'd be interested in some but don't want to step on anyone's toes

Comment

Working...
              X