Cedar glider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cedar glider

Sorry, this is put on hold. The house caught fire today and that part of garage was pretty screwed up. Could use a prayer or two. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bps3040 View Post
      Sorry, this is put on hold. The house caught fire today and that part of garage was pretty screwed up. Could use a prayer or two. Thanks

Dang man. Hate to hear that. What happened?

Comment

Dang it man, sorry to hear this. I spent countless hours in my grandpa’s shop while he made gliders and benches. It was his hobby after retirement and great memories. Was so happy to see your thread and follow along. I hope it’s not too bad. [emoji120]

Comment

Thats not the update I wanted to hear! Do you need anything? Im in Humble and close. We will pray for yall.

Comment

Cedar glider

Thanks, We are blessed to have our kids within a couple miles. We were blessed it happened during day and not at night. My SIL, daughter and 2 grandkids slept in that room. So, I thank God for that

Comment

Thats heartbreaking!

Comment

Thanks, We are blessed to have our kids within a couple miles. We were blessed it happened during day and not at night. My SIL, daughter and 2 grandkids slept in that room. So, I thank God for that

Praying for you and your family, Lord please watch over bps3040 during this very bad time for him. Praise the Lord that your family was not in that fire at night, God Bless all of you.

Comment

Originally posted by 3ChordTruth View Post
                  Praying for you and your family, Lord please watch over bps3040 during this very bad time for him. Praise the Lord that your family was not in that fire at night, God Bless all of you.

Thank you so much. We appreciate it! We are blessed to come out of it like we did. God truly blessed us having occur during the day, otherwise my daughter , SIL, and 2 grandkids would have died. The rest is small$&$@ compared to that.

Comment

Very nice thank u for sharing.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your house.

Comment

Working...
                      X