• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayin

Comment

that virus is weird, affects everyone different. china did a grand job engineering it.
        Daughter picked it up in college and amounted to a sinus infection symptoms for ~5 days.
        Son picked it up - sore throat, turned into fever. Lasted almost a week. Similar to a flu.
        Nephews and Nieces had various symptoms but none too bad.

My wife and I were around both of them, drinking from the same glass and never picked it up.

If it gets rough pm me, we can provide some of the Stouffers oven meals if needed, or anything else in short supply.
        Prayers for a speedy recovery for your wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
          Prayers for both of you.
          Ditto..

Comment

Thanks so much to all of y’all. I’m assuming she slept soundly through the night. She has our little pit in there with her. I’m not showing any signs yet mor is our son. We’re all taking vitamin C zinc and vitamin d. Again thank y’all. And please don’t forget our other brother’s and sisters that we’ve been praying for on here as well.

Comment

Sent for Jeanne.

Comment

Praying for y’all

Comment

Knee mails sent for your wife.

Comment

Praying for Jeanne, your son and you.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                        Thanks so much to all of y’all. I’m assuming she slept soundly through the night. She has our little pit in there with her. I’m not showing any signs yet mor is our son. We’re all taking vitamin C zinc and vitamin d. Again thank y’all. And please don’t forget our other brother’s and sisters that we’ve been praying for on here as well.
                        Prayers up for her. If you need anything hit me up. I not far from you.

Comment

Thanks Rt.

Comment

Get you some of that Quercetin and start that too... It helps the Zinc work very similar to how Ivermectin helps the Zinc attack the virus.

Comment

Where do you find it? I spoke with her this morning. She said she very very tired. She’s only been up once since she got home yesterday. She drank a small amount of a smoothie I made her.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Working...
                                X