TBH weight loss challenge 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
    Dang whats yalls secret diet?? Haha. Ive been working out every morning, eating less and way healthier, plus havent drank a single beer and im only down 6# so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Same here, iv been staying well under 2000 calories and light workouts and I'm only down 7#. This no beer is hard lol

Comment

I'm down 10 pounds. Cut most carbs and 20 minutes of exercise. Hoping to ratchet it up this next week to add more exercise. Keep it up guys.

Comment

Keep at it fellas! Remember the #’s lost is relative to start weight. It’s a percentage loss competition. Glad to hear many of y’all are having early success. The regimen (I don’t use the word diet. Diets are temporary. This is a lifestyle change.) that you are undertaking will determine how the weight is lost. You’ll see big, early losses from those on keto. That’s typically because of a lot of water and glycogen loss when entering ketosis. The initial losses are extremely motivating, but prepare mentally for the plateaus. That will happen to each and every one of you at some point. Persevere. Tweak the regimen a bit. Then the weight loss will continue. I’m maintaining my weight loss from last years competition and, as I said before in this thread, it’s the best thing I’ve ever done for myself, my wife, and my kids. Find your motivation and keep at it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man, you guys are killing it! That’s awesome. I thought I was doing great being down 5-6 lbs, but clearly I need to step up my game!

Comment

Wow nice. [emoji15] Im in NOLA and mom is cooking up a storm!!!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm still trying to finish off all the bad food in the house from the holidays...

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                I'm still trying to finish off all the bad food in the house from the holidays...

Lol throw that **** out.

Comment

Lol, my wife leaves in two weeks for Mexico to have the weight loss surgery. She has to start all liquid diet tomorrow and is begging me to go for a "last meal" this evening. Told her I dont need her negativity.

Comment

4 lbs down. I need to get on it.

Comment

yall are doing great. I'm down 4.

Comment

Dang. Wish I had seen this thread two weeks ago to get in on this. You fellas keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                          Same here, iv been staying well under 2000 calories and light workouts and I'm only down 7#. This no beer is hard lol

Beer hasnt been too hard yet. Been staying busy tho. When I was deboning beer the other night I almost grabbed one.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                            Wow nice. [emoji15] Im in NOLA and mom is cooking up a storm!!!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                            It's impossible to pass up Mama's cooking.

I know I couldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                              Beer hasnt been too hard yet. Been staying busy tho. When I was deboning beer the other night I almost grabbed one.

Yea, its obvious your needing one

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                                Yea, its obvious your needing one

Well I drank a LOT more than one last night!

Comment

Working...
                                X