Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigblock78 View Post
    sounds like it would go good on chicken thighs. thank you for sharing

I’ve made this a few times now and it’s phenomenal on chicken thighs. I like it on chicken thighs more than flank steak actually. Still great on both though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tagged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds good!

Comment

Two pounds of beef marinated overnight....going on the traeger in a bit. Marinade smells amazing.

Comment

Got my mouth watering! Sounds delicious

Comment

Thanks will have to try.

Comment

I've been looking, not real hard, for a good marinade for fajitas.

Salt adjusters, how much did you cut out? Not a huge fan of salt.

I'll be direct fire cooking over some post oak.

Comment

Alright. I got the marinade done and soaking the meat. Cooking fajitas for taco Tuesday!! The wife and I both liked the smell and taste of the marinade.

I’ll be cooking over direct fire post oak coals.

Comment

Official report.
                    Salt perfect.
                    Heat perfect.
                    Cilantro perfect.
                    1 lbs of meat not enough. I used 2 lbs and I could have added another 1 lbs of meat with no issues. I added the remaining marinade to some veggies in a cast iron to sauté.

Hands down the best beef fajita I’ve ever had. Excellent job AGSFIGHT!!

I’m going to fillet open a pork loin this wknd, rub it down and roll it back up.

Last of the Bowhicans

Comment

Looks awesome. Great on beef, but even better on chicken thighs! We love this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by mzurovec View Post
                        Looks awesome. Great on beef, but even better on chicken thighs! We love this stuff.
                        i agree, the chicken holds the flavor better. sausage is great too.

Comment

Working...
                        X