X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
    I bet that would be a comical video

{robably be right up there with the guy kicking the javi under his feeder
    I don’t usually cuss a lot but if that was recorded it would have embarrassed a sailor lol !
    Last edited by sharkhunter; 01-05-2023, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Dang! Get you a GoPro for those moments!

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
        Wrapping up this property. Pulled all my traps this afternoon. Took 4hrs but I got it done. I think I’m going to take a couple of weeks break before starting the other properties. One of them I’m really looking forward to. Lots of cat track so we’ll see what happens.

I’m glad this wasn’t filmed or I’d be all over the internet. Caught a nice little boar about 65 lbs in a no bs extreme. I got my heritage .22 pistol out and started walking towards him. He lunged at me and pulled out lol ! Here he came! I cocked the .22 and was going to shoot him at 0 distance and I heard the biggest click in the world! The safety was on. So I beat him on the head 2 or 3 times with my pistol and he finally turned and left. Never a dull moment.
        That’s hilarious! I bet there’s not many people in this world that can say they have pistol whipped a hog before!

Comment

Freshened my sets with lure this evening.

Comment

Pulled one set that hadn't produced and the pigs tripped it last night

Put in 2 more
            Flat set with just a picked up coyote **** and some urine and a T-bone set

Comment

Trap that has been set and untouched for a couple of weeks connected this morning

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7814.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	146.0 KB
ID:	24703947

Comment

Comment

Great work !

Comment

Nice work BT!

Comment

Got our butts whipped this weekend.
                      Wind and snow don't mix well.
                      Nothing moved during the high winds and we found a coyote kill, they were well fed a couple of days I guess.
                      No bobcat tracks at all, but the snow was hard crust by Sunday morning.

Hoping for some movement this next couple of days until snow on Wednesday.
                      Husband has extra long weekend for Martin Luther King holiday so we'll hit 'em hard for 4 days then too.
                      We're trying until end of Feb. at least.

Comment

That’s tough trapping Wytex. We have the exact opposite here, this mild weather has the coyotes making a easy living.

Comment

#15 on a snare. Left snares over the crawl throughs till the hands got the fixed.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Nice work guys!!

Hoping for some milder weather next week or so, snow Wednesday but after that much milder for a bit anyway.

Plowed out the drive in so we didn't have to go cross country through the winter gate every time out.
                            Couple of new sets off the highway property. Cow bone and double set traps and a cubby the spouse made for a bobcat.

Not much left of the deer and we don't know if the neighbor has pets so no traps set as of yet near the remains. It was outside the gate along the buck and rail fence.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Haven't had a fresh track since the last catch.
                              Gonna pull everything but 2 sets in the morning.
                              I drive by those 2 sets 2x/day.

Comment

Just heard a few 'yotes yapping south of me on the neighbor's (cousin).
                                I'll have some candidates in a month or two.

Comment

Working...
                                X