No announcement yet.

Radical AR deal alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I ordered a bull pup from them a few months ago the only email I received was saying it had been delivered to my FFL.

Coker-
    My Armalite Rilfe thinks it's where the AR came from, but I get what you're sayin. Merica

Comment

Got mine in.
      Won't shoot for a while.

Hand cycled easily enough, trigger feels mil-spec.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
        Got mine in.
        Won't shoot for a while.

Hand cycled easily enough, trigger feels mil-spec.

FYI I put a CMC trigger on my radical and it’s nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like I missed the deal. Would have loved to grab a $400 5.56

ac

Comment

Originally posted by Adgerc15 View Post
            Looks like I missed the deal. Would have loved to grab a $400 5.56

ac

Comment

Well thanks! I was on the wrong site...had the 7.62 but not the 5.56. Commence purchasing! I need a new backup

ac

Comment

Originally posted by Adgerc15 View Post
                Well thanks! I was on the wrong site...had the 7.62 but not the 5.56. Commence purchasing! I need a new backup

ac
                That is a different site. I looked, some of theirs said free shipping. Others did not.
                That was one of the Radical deals that made it a deal- free shipping and no tax.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                  That is a different site. I looked, some of theirs said free shipping. Others did not.

That was one of the Radical deals that made it a deal- free shipping and no tax.
                  Gunprime will be 414 shipped last I checked. That $14 might be a deal breaker for some.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by andre3k View Post
                    Gunprime will be 414 shipped last I checked. That $14 might be a deal breaker for some.

Decent enough deal

Did anyone else notice the safety selector being out of reach?
                    I'm not sure if it's the grip they used or what. But in my few minutes of poking on it the thumb reach to the safety selector seemed odd. I might need to pull another out to compare and realize it was all in my head.

I've handled more than a few AR's and never noticed this before.

Comment

So they still have the 6.5 grendel on sale for $429. It has a stainless barrel. The 556 shows a 4140 Chrome Moly Vanadium barrel.

I'm ignorant to this topic. What's the preferred barrel type/material? What makes one better than the other?

Comment

Originally posted by Goldensammy View Post
                        So they still have the 6.5 grendel on sale for $429. It has a stainless barrel. The 556 shows a 4140 Chrome Moly Vanadium barrel.

I'm ignorant to this topic. What's the preferred barrel type/material? What makes one better than the other?
                        4150 is the preferred barrel material for barrel life. 4140 doesn't have quite the lifespan, but how many people you know have shot out a 4140 barrel?

Comment

Originally posted by andre3k View Post
                          4150 is the preferred barrel material for barrel life. 4140 doesn't have quite the lifespan, but how many people you know have shot out a 4140 barrel?

None, but I'm not familiar with this topic. I mentioned that the grendel has a stainless barrel. Is that the 4150? If not, how does a stainless compare to a 4140?

Comment

Originally posted by Goldensammy View Post
                            None, but I'm not familiar with this topic. I mentioned that the grendel has a stainless barrel. Is that the 4150? If not, how does a stainless compare to a 4140?
                            Maybe someone else can chime in. I don't know much about the stainless barrels.

Comment

Radical AR deal alert

I own a few stainless barreled guns .
                              Barrel metallurgy is not my expertise- if I had one.

For what most people are doing with these -99% of owners will be fine and get the added benefit of low exterior corrosion.

For the cost of Grendel ammo I doubt anyone would be pulling mags dumps with these.

I can only imagine that’s where the appeal of stainless might drop off- high round count guns.

Btw, the Grendel and its 2 extra inches feels heavier and comes in a bigger box than the 16” models[emoji51].

If you’re on the fence , for the price I can’t see any wrong in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

the $14 didn't scare me away! Says it should be at FFL MOnday, excited to see what this rigs brings to the table. Will be a ackup/truck fun but wanted another 5.56 AR platform for a while. Thanks yall!

ac

Comment

Working...
                                X