2023 Thermal & Night Vision Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2023 Thermal & Night Vision Thread

Hey fellas I figured since 2023 has rolled around it was time for a new thermal and night vision thread. Someone asked me why start a new thread every year and I think it's important to note that thermal and NV scope models can change quickly and the technology is advancing and in just a year's time a lot of information can become outdated.

This thread is for pictures and videos of your night hunting kills, rigs and for any questions related to the subject!

Outdoor Legacy has been the Texas Bowhunter thermal and night vision sponsor for at least 8 years, maybe longer. We pride ourselves on the fact that we test and use every single optic we sell in the field. And if we don't like an optic, don't believe it's a good value for the dollar or it doesn't meet our standards for some reason, then we just don't sell it. Period. We also have a podcast called The Late Night Vision Show that one of my salesman and I have hosted every Thursday for 244 weeks straight (as of 1/5/23) and we offer up scope reviews and all kinds of night hunting talk. You can find the show on Youtube or any podcast app.

If you're looking to purchase a thermal or night vision optic we would absolutely love to have your business and we'll be more than happy to talk to you over the phone and offer advice and suggestions on what optic will work best for you in whatever your price range is. Feel free to call us any time (877)350-1818 or check out our website Outdoor Legacy. If you don't have any clue where to start but you know you want a thermal or night vision scope, give us a call. We're glad to help.

Also, if you purchase your optic from us we are happy to help you with that optic for as long as you own it. Questions on setup or maybe you forgot how a function works or maybe you're having a problem and have questions....we're glad to help our customers with that.

So here is to a great 2023! Let's get out there and do some night hunting!

(877)350-1818
    Outdoor Legacy
    The Late Night Vision Show

I'll get the party started. Here's a Pulsar Thermion 2 XQ50 Pro on an American Defense 12" 6.5 Grendal ready for action.
    Attached Files

Comment

I have watched y’all’s videos and contacted you several times with questions. Always got great info back and will soon be getting my first thermal. It will be getting set up on a Airforce Texan PCP chambered in .457 and a second one in .308 calibers.

Comment

tagged

Comment

You guys are great! Just received the pulsar Axion XG35 to go along with the Super Hogster. Thank you for helping my wife with the purchase. Put them to work last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking forward to another year!

Thermion 2 XQ38

Comment

Originally posted by Centraltexan View Post
              You guys are great! Just received the pulsar Axion XG35 to go along with the Super Hogster. Thank you for helping my wife with the purchase. Put them to work last night.

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about! That's a happy young man and a proud dad I'm sure!

Comment

My BIL and I had some pretty good hunts around Christmas. One of the hunts resulted in a coyote triple.

Had a few good hunts over the Christmas break. Ended up with four coyotes and two fox. The Hog video was taken a few weeks prior. Gear UsedScopes: Thermion X...

Comment

Finally got some time on a new IRay Bolt. This scope is amazing and I was really impressed with how it performed. Big shout out to Jason, was awesome to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
                    I'll get the party started. Here's a Pulsar Thermion 2 XQ50 Pro on an American Defense 12" 6.5 Grendal ready for action.
                    you mean ready for shootout with ATF in 120 days ?

Comment

Well done Jr.!

what caliber is that gun sir?

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
                        Well done Jr.!

what caliber is that gun sir?

That is a 6.8. Been very effective on the swine.

Comment

jason please update us from shotshow on what trijicon comes out with!!!! hopefully something with 18650 batteries

Comment

That is a 6.8. Been very effective on the swine.

I have yet to kill a pig with my .223 Wylde/.556. (finishing up some fine tuning) I wonder if it will drop them as good as that...

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
                              I have yet to kill a pig with my .223 Wylde/.556. (finishing up some fine tuning) I wonder if it will drop them as good as that...

What bullet?

Comment

Working...
                              X