This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    I guess with the right DA you could try to bust him. But if he got a lawyer I can't see him losing. Just no real proof he was hunting. Even with pictures with him holding a gun.

I understand trespassing laws. I've just always heard they give warnings. Even my local GW told me I better have purple posts, signs all over the fences etc..

I hope I'm wrong but I just don't see criminals getting convicted of these things anymore. At least not until they're serial offenders.
    What’s your address?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      I guess with the right DA you could try to bust him. But if he got a lawyer I can't see him losing. Just no real proof he was hunting. Even with pictures with him holding a gun.

I understand trespassing laws. I've just always heard they give warnings. Even my local GW told me I better have purple posts, signs all over the fences etc..

I hope I'm wrong but I just don't see criminals getting convicted of these things anymore. At least not until they're serial offenders.
      They are supposed to get warnings or served a no trespass warning but they can be arrested without it. They may get off in the end but can spend a night or 2 in county.

Comment

I heard Joey Fatone recently took up bow hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by J Wales View Post
          I have him at 46.5 and 225 gross.
          That’s light on the weight

Comment

Originally posted by tkuehn5410 View Post
            I betcha he just joined the lease and didn't listen to his buddy's direction and accidentally put his hand corn and camera on the wrong lease.
            He’s lost for sure

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
              The guy looks familiar, but I can't place him.
              Lmfao.

Comment

Hope you catch him

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                  The guy looks familiar, but I can't place him.
                  He's not out there hunting, He's setting up his target to try and break the ELR world record.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                    They are supposed to get warnings or served a no trespass warning but they can be arrested without it. They may get off in the end but can spend a night or 2 in county.

if there are no fences and you verbally tell the person to not be on property again. The sherrif give the tresspass warning.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                      I guarantee you he's got 2 first names. Billy Don. Willie John. James David. Tommy Joe.

Team Little Debbie Pro Staff

…and your point is??

Comment

It seems like an innocent enough mix up. I think a warning at first is reasonable. If he still comes back, then it's time to step things up.

Comment

never mind

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                            Yep. I’ve had 2 sent to jail that were never warned.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                              …and your point is??
                              That he has two first names.

Team Little Debbie Pro Staff

Comment

Honestly looks to me a simple mistake. Yall are pretty **** brutal. The dude is obviously clueless by his attire. I'm sure he shoots a crossbow and just made an honest mistake. He doesn't look like a guy purposely trespassing and knowingly hunting another man's property.

Just looks like a regular goober just trying to enjoy the outdoors and wants to give this hunting thing a shot with his new cell cam and 500 fps xbow he csn shoot out to 100 yds

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X