• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good looking lures.

Comment

That orange-n-white is the bomb!

Bet you get a few with it.

Comment

i broke down and bought a couple new molds. These are an upgrade from what I've been using. They come out looking like they belong on a store shelf. A 3.8'' paddle tall and a 5'' fluke style, both in my favorite color, black and white.
        Attached Files

Comment

White and black flake paddle tails dipped in dip-n-glo I made this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Those look good. That's my favorite redfish lure, they have the thump.

Comment

This is the first casting of the mold I made a few weeks ago. It's a resin lure that's weighted for a sink rate of a foot every two seconds. I'm going to try it in soft plastic with a through wire and a rattle, like a Softdine XL. They're getting kind of expensive to buy so I'll see what I can do. This one will be foiled and painted, it will be a gift to a friend.
              Attached Files

Comment

Awesome work!

Comment

Got it painted the other day. Hopefully go throw it at some trout this weekend.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                    Got it painted the other day. Hopefully go throw it at some trout this weekend.
                    You are getting pretty **** good at this.

Comment

I'm still waiting for him to post the pics of the fish he caught with the last lure.

Comment

Thanks El General. Sorry TG, it was small. I spent most of my trip catching reds. They're in the saltwater thread. Soon, I'll get another big one.

Comment

Originally posted by mason bowhunter View Post
                          White and black flake paddle tails dipped in dip-n-glo I made this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          those look pretty tasty, nice work.

Comment

Cool

Comment

That’s some awesome work on the lures!

Comment

I got this one built last week. It's made of balsa with an internal rattle. It has a hard float (it comes up fast) and dives to about 2' and it's 3'' long. I made it for throwing at reds in shallow bayous. I fished it this past weekend and got no takers. The good news is it works great and I'm sure it will get em soon.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X