Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
    Kurt here's a bone Rattle Trap for you.
    Wow, thank you so much. I got it yesterday in the mail. I can't wait to use it and show you the results! Thanks again, Kurt

Comment

You should make a plum like color

Comment

A plum color Rattle Trap?

Comment

I had a good idea (I thought) that didn't turn out like I hoped. The colors just don't work together. Oh well. They don't always work out. Black top, chartreuse center and a red belly.
          Attached Files

Comment

I knew this one would look good. Pearl chartreuse paddle tails.
            Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Made a few more in the new mold. Red and white is my favorite spring color.
                Attached Files

Comment

Also my color match of Liquid Shrimp from Texas Tackle Factory.
                  Attached Files

Comment

And the old black and white. Theses are a smaller profile with less thump than the the other paddling tails I make. The size is better in the spring when the bait is smaller.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Awesome work Sir!!!

Comment

I like them black and whites.

Comment

That new mold is turning out some nice ones Kevin, colors look good too.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                            I knew this one would look good. Pearl chartreuse paddle tails.
                            I like those paddle tails with the ribs.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                              I like those paddle tails with the ribs.
                              Those have a lot of thump when you reel them in, almost like a spinner bait. I catch more reds on those in a black and white than any other lure I make. In the spring they don't seem to like the thump as much though, so I use the smaller ones till June or so.

Comment

I picked up these two new molds from Barlows Tackle online for $8 and $9 each. One is a three inch shrimp and the other is a 5" finesse worm. These are open pour silicone molds that are cheap and pour a nice lure. If someone was interested in pouring some cheap baits these are a good start.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X