No announcement yet.

UGGGG Divorce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a "list" of things to know and do that was compiled on a dad's divorce forum. Some might seem extreme, but these are all based from past experiences. Spend some time reading through this....

Divorce can bring out some bad characteristics in certain individuals. Best of luck

Comment

Did mine on my own. 2 kids, 401k, assets, etc....

300.00 total tops in fees. we did a 50/50 custody with me as primary, and set our own holiday schedules etc. Could not have worked out any better. Send me a PM if youd like.

Heck, i even went back a few years later and did it on my own again for full custody. Simular situation to yours. No lawyer needed.
      Last edited by Alderrg; 11-30-2022, 12:04 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

OP asked for advice. An attorney on here gave his advice, yet nobody has paid any attention.

Good grief!

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
              OP asked for advice. An attorney on here gave his advice, yet nobody has paid any attention.

Good grief!
              Some of us have real life experience! Good grief

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Good grief!
                Man i sure hope you dont take advice from every professional that has ever given it!

Beto is a professional.... you take his advice?

Comment

Good grief!

He asked for personal experiences and advice. I’d say we’ve stayed on topic for once, Mr. Gatekeeper. [emoji6][emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

didn't read all the posts. But divorce sucks. Going through it myself. Prayers up. Over 30 years for me. I pray every day. Hopefully it works out for all of us.

Comment

I'm saying a prayer for You, Your Wife and Your Children. I truly pray you follow God.

Comment

Thank God that's she's being civil thru all this. She's been calling my mom and stepmom to see if they can sway me to stay together. But I'm done. My attorney has it all drawn up and she's hopefully signing this week. I'm keeping my son and my toys.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderpig1776 View Post
                          Dude get a lawyer right away and make sure they are experienced in these types of things. I find that women attorneys are better for this.
                          How many divorce lawyers have you had already. sheesh

Comment

Originally posted by freestylest22 View Post
                            Thank God that's she's being civil thru all this. She's been calling my mom and stepmom to see if they can sway me to stay together. But I'm done. My attorney has it all drawn up and she's hopefully signing this week. I'm keeping my son and my toys.

Soon at the paperwork is filed expect her being civil to go away . Speaking from experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                              He asked for personal experiences and advice. I’d say we’ve stayed on topic for once, Mr. Gatekeeper. [emoji6][emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              For once??? These posts always stay on topic.

Comment

Stick to your gun's brother ! I had to do the same. It cost me dearly but it was the best thing I ever did !

Comment

Working...
                                X