Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charrison View Post
    Went here last year.
    The good: Beautiful spot, awesome pools (one big party pool and one big quieter pool that was like a lazy River), Cold XX at a stand with a keg about every 50 yards, beach was nice, no kids anywhere and the multiple **** channels were NOT what my wife was used to viewing on TV . Diving some cenotes was also great.
    The bad: The food was not good. We ended up going to Playa Del Carmen for dinner several nights, which was fantastic.
    Am surprised by the food comment. When I went the food was good.

Comment

grand residences in puerto morales. we enjoyed it, food was great, not crowded, rooms were excellent, but we brought the family. some rooms have a outodoor pool and hot tub

Comment

Originally posted by rjet View Post
        We went to the same place, and we thought the food was good. After a week, the menu got a little old, but other than snorkeling we didn't venture off the resort, so that is certainly an option.

Secrets in Costa Rica was okay, an older resort but the grounds are beautiful. The food wasn't as good as Valentin Cancun, but we did venture off the resort quite a bit more on that trip.

Comment

I’ve found that the sushi restaurant at all inclusive Mexican resorts is generally the best food.

I don’t care if I ever eat white cheese again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

All the secrets resorts are nice, Cozumel, Punta Cana, Playa Majeras, Ect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by lck90 View Post
              We went to El Dorado Royale in April. The resort was not at full capacity yet, and the pools were not crowded by any means. Its an adults only resort between Playa and Cancun, and was ranked 1 or 2 on TripAdvisor for the area. The grounds were well kept. There almost seemed to be more workers than guests. There are three El Dorado resorts side by side and you can dine at any of the restaurants amongst the three. All the ones we tried were very good. I believe there were around 10 to choose from. The employees went out of their way to take care of the guests and the place was beautiful. The beach was not the best I have seen though.

We had our honeymoon at el dorado seaside suites 14 years ago and loved it. We’re going back in 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan11 View Post
                I've stayed at two different Excellence Resorts (Dominican Republic and Cancun) and both were amazing resorts. Adults only, great room options and top notch food. If i'm doing all inclusive, Excellence would be my first choice.
                This! Been to Mexico and Jamaica dozens of times at All inclusive. Excellence Playa Mujeres and Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall are my recommendations. They are amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Hix View Post
                  All the secrets resorts are nice, Cozumel, Punta Cana, Playa Majeras, Ect.
                  This is what we do every year. Well, pre COVID.

Comment

We do Aqua Live in Cancun.

It’s awesome and cheap. When you chec in ask for a upgrade room and give the girl a fifty.

Comment

We like Puebla Bonito Pacifica in Cabo. Been all over the Caribbean and MX. Great golf, great fishing, relatively safe, short flight and direct.... what’s not to love?

Comment

LeBlanc in Cabo. We have several times and plan on going back in Aug. Top shelf drinks, and fresh tuna daily.

Comment

Originally posted by rjet View Post
                          Maybe we just had an off week. It was a fun spot and the trip was awesome. The cold beer every 50 yards was very nice!

Comment

All, thanks for the reply's. I will take a look at each one!

Comment

we went to Margaritaville back in Sept. It was super nice. check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by SHSU18 View Post
                                All, thanks for the reply's. I will take a look at each one!
                                pm sent

Comment

Working...
                                X