No announcement yet.

Mathew McConaaughey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tangential: something only partially related to a main point, or something that verges slightly off course. I learned a new word today!

Comment

From what I can tell, he's a pretty decent guy. I don't have a good read on his political leanings for sure, but he sounds like he's closer to an old Yellow Dog Democrat than anything else. Not near as bad as today's communist Democrats, but not a solid constitutional conservative either.

I like him, but I wouldn't vote for him (assuming my take on his politics holds true).

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
        Wasn’t there a guy named Reagan that was an actor?

Seemed a lot of people think he did a pretty good job as governor and president.
        Also took one of the hugest ****s on the second amendment but wasn't he grand?!

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
          Also took one of the hugest ****s on the second amendment but wasn't he grand?!
          Can’t please everyone. Guess you would have preferred the peanut farmer to roll back in.

Comment

A guy post about someone trying to help people and y’all turn it into a political rant. Good job .

Comment

I think he is a tool myself...

Comment

He’s a good actor, stay that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  Can’t please everyone. Guess you would have preferred the peanut farmer to roll back in.
                  Point taken.

Comment

Originally posted by HOOKNBULLET2 View Post
                    I’m betting he will be our next Governor.
                    Won't get my vote!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      Bring back Rick Perry
                      Too much of an Ag fag.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

He's better off sticking to acting. Overall, I don't think he's a bad guy and I'm fine with him being some sort of an ambassador for the State of TX.

Regardless, Texas is swiftly becoming a political battleground. The amount of out of State funds backing dem candidates back in 2020 was eye opening. I'm also not just talking about US Congress and Senators. I'm talking about the State legislature.

He would get raked over the coals, especially if he ran with an R next to his name (although as mentioned, he seems to be more center to left-center based on previous comments/actions). All I can say is if he plans to run for office, he better not have any ghost in his closet as they will be found.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post
                          He's better off sticking to acting. Overall, I don't think he's a bad guy and I'm fine with him being some sort of an ambassador for the State of TX.

Regardless, Texas is swiftly becoming a political battleground. The amount of out of State funds backing dem candidates back in 2020 was eye opening. I'm also not just talking about US Congress and Senators. I'm talking about the State legislature.

He would get raked over the coals, especially if he ran with an R next to his name (although as mentioned, he seems to be more center to left-center based on previous comments/actions). All I can say is if he plans to run for office, he better not have any ghost in his closet as they will be found.

Skeletons are powerless in today’s political climate. Doesn’t matter anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I used to drag his brother Patrick around Longview in my Cutlass because he didn't have a car. I bet he has a car now. Wish I'd stayed in touch.

Comment

If he is still getting work in Hollywood is ALL I need to know about where the left can count on him to stand if and when he gets the wheel of any office.
                              Some of you Texans sound y'all should be living up in NY. Where they like it blue.
                              If you want to help flip Texas and make it blue...Please gimme 20 more years so I can die before it is ruined by the Godless leftist blm cancel culture.
                              Because THAT is who runs Hollywood. THAT is who employs McCanaughy.
                              Attached Files

Comment

He needs to stay in his lane. He has no business in politics. He wants to be a star and liked by everyone. Governor of Texas needs to have enough balls to tell the president to go suck eggs. Let him do his little motivation speeches and act like he is something special. Which he is not. He starves for his time in the limelight.

Comment

Working...
                                X