Mathew McConaaughey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great actor.
    I listened to his book Greenlights. He's a strange duck...

Comment

I would think really hard before I ever vote for a career politician. They have proven to be bigger at lying than actors are at being wacky.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
        I would think really hard before I ever vote for a career politician. They have proven to be bigger at lying than actors are at being wacky.
        Truth!

Comment

McConaughey is a liberal POS. No way we want him as governor.

Comment

the liberal agenda is allways covered with a mask , and most cases its with some hollywood do gooder rasing pennies instead of donating his own . i`ll pass on this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
              I was mistaken. He doesn't wear deodorant so I meant unless He is downwind. He really doesn't wear deodorant just fyi.
              Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
              We don't need no stinking lib . . lol
              Whole new meaning to stinking lib. LOL

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
              If he's unsure about what political affiliation to pursue then he's better off staying in cali . . We don't need his help . .
              Originally posted by Ilik2hunt View Post
              Said he grew up hunting,was taught the right way about guns and has friends that are gun owners and NRA members ,but in favor of some type of gun control.I will not vote for him if he runs for office,again more laws and restrictions on the law abiding citizen instead of going after the problem.
              I think as some have eluded to this is an attempt to shift Texas bit by bit to the blue. He may not be full blown libtard but it seems like a potential Trojan horse.

Comment

Not in this lifetime of mine. Liberal Trojan that will try to come off as independent middle right. You know the drill, If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.

Comment

Umm, he’s far from a “lib”. The guy idolizes Jordan Peterson FFS. Y’all are idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
                    Just wondering: how did a post about a guy from Texas raising money for Texas turn political and talking bad about him?

You’re not new here.

The post “about a guy” is seriously considering running for Governor of Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                      I'd like to see him answer a debate question in the allotted time.

"Time is just a man made construct designed to limit our thinking outside of our universe, maaaan. Now where'd I put that bong(o)?"

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
                        Just wondering: how did a post about a guy from Texas raising money for Texas turn political and talking bad about him?
                        It's the ebb and flow of conversation. Focus isn't essential and the best conversations are the tangential ones. Or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
                          Umm, he’s far from a “lib”. The guy idolizes Jordan Peterson FFS. Y’all are idiots.
                          Thank you for your contribution.

Comment

I personally like the guy, his book Green Lights was really good. Seems like a good man, SEEMS that way.

I would really have to see his stances on 2A before I would vote for him but I think if he wants to run he will win no problem.

Comment

I used to think that some people would vote for anyone with a pulse, but then Joe Biden is President.

Comment

All slogan & bs no stand on any issue there. Where does he stand on something?

Comment

Working...
                                X