Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Eastexhunt View Post
      Shot fired!!!

Sweet. Good luck on recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Make that 2 shots fired! I took Cip’s (lease member and good friend) niece to shoot her first deer. The plan was to shoot a doe but when this 3yo management type 8 strolled in it turned into a buck hunt real quick! If you’ve never experienced being with a kid when they kill their first deer you need to add that to your list!

Comment

Comment

Skinning rack is gonna be busy again! Congrats!

Comment

I can’t take this boy anywhere without his E. Tx showing lol. Hell of a deer Bobby, better pics to come.

Comment

Haha. That deer oughta be good and muddy by the time he gets to camp!

Congrats to lady hunter. Good shooting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                  Make that 2 shots fired! I took Cip’s (lease member and good friend) niece to shoot her first deer. The plan was to shoot a doe but when this 3yo management type 8 strolled in it turned into a buck hunt real quick! If you’ve never experienced being with a kid when they kill their first deer you need to add that to your list!
                  That is a fact!! Nothing better than experiencing a kid killing their first deer...congratulations to the young lady

Looking forward to seeing a better pic of Eastexhunt's buck...but I like the tailgate down road photo

Comment

Man she smoked that buck. Big bodied sucker too. Congrats.

Comment

Bobby killed a big ol good’n and got to get a little snow pic too!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                        Man she smoked that buck. Big bodied sucker too. Congrats.
                        She sure did! I told her to put the crosshairs right in his shoulder and give it to him. That sucker never wiggled!

Comment

We’re back after it. Cip and his niece are after a big one that has now been seen twice. There’s rumor of a drop tine and a kicker but I haven’t seen it to confirm. I’m parked on a hill reading a Robert Ruark book and looking through a spotting scope. I have 1 little knot head and 3 does in the field. All of my hunters are done for this leg and I’m exhausted. I’ll get up in the morning and do some cleaning around camp and I’ll be headed home to kiss on my babies. Daddy has been gone too long and I miss them terribly bad.

I’ll be headed back up the day after Christmas. I have a big group between Christmas and NY and then doe hunts start on the 4th. I’ll only have 1 other buck hunter during the extended season and it’s a youth hunt the last 3 days with Mr. Cole. Most of the doe hunts will be done off of the main field and I think we’ll be able to gather Cole a really good one with no pressure and good weather. I still have 2 hours left on this live hunt and I do have 1 more tag in my pocket but it’s gonna have to be a mega to make me pull the trigger.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

7 does and a 2yo 8 50yds from the truck.

Comment

Check that, 1 of the does is a spike.

Comment

Working...
                                X