Another shooting Police officer shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
    Why is it that every time a Democrat becomes president we have multiple shootings? Oh I know.......come on people seriously. Wouldn't surprise me if it was staged.
    amen

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
      65% of mass shootings have taken place during a democrats reign...24 of them alo e were under obummer, he's the all time record holder by a long shot. But Pedo Joe is well on his way...this makes 3 since taking the job..

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
      Not sure your source of info but there where it appears there were 35 "mass shooting" in the 4 years Trump was president and 37 "mass shootings the 8 years Obama was in office.
      Just for statistical purposes the issue seems to be growing through the years not the administration.
      2017-2020...35 Trump 4 yrs
      2009-2016...37 Obama 8 yrs
      2001-2008...15 Bush 8yrs
      1992-2000...18 Clinton 8 yrs
      1989-1992...8 Bush 4 yrs
      1982-1988...6 Reagan 7yrs (do not have 1st year of data)
      I will agree that I don't trust the government and would not put it pass them for setting up issues to pass legislation.

Comment

Originally posted by PEC View Post
        Not sure your source of info but there where it appears there were 35 "mass shooting" in the 4 years Trump was president and 37 "mass shootings the 8 years Obama was in office.
        Just for statistical purposes the issue seems to be growing through the years not the administration.
        2017-2020...35 Trump 4 yrs
        2009-2016...37 Obama 8 yrs
        2001-2008...15 Bush 8yrs
        1992-2000...18 Clinton 8 yrs
        1989-1992...8 Bush 4 yrs
        1982-1988...6 Reagan 7yrs (do not have 1st year of data)
        I will agree that I don't trust the government and would not put it pass them for setting up issues to pass legislation.
        What Liberal media put out that information is what you have to wonder. If there was so many during the Trump administration why didn't we hear about it?

Or is that an over exaggeration made in order to make Trump look bad like they did everything else? If you really sit and look at statistics and compare numbers those numbers just don't add up. People are all the sudden just more violent than they have been throughout history? Bull freakin ****. If you believe that stand on your head.

I try to form my own opinions based on facts formed by common sense. Can't rely on the media to come up with them. Spend too much time believing everything you read and you'll become a puppet like the rest of the world. A mass shooting is where 4 or more people get shot. Were they counting every time a gang banger got a quad kill in Chicago?LOL
        Last edited by okrattler; 04-14-2021, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
          What Liberal media put out that information is what you have to wonder. If there was so many during the Trump administration why didn't we hear about it?

Or is that an over exaggeration made in order to make Trump look bad like they did everything else? If you really sit and look at statistics and compare numbers those numbers just don't add up. People are all the sudden just more violent than they have been throughout history? Bull freakin ****. If you believe that stand on your head.

I try to form my own opinions based on facts. Can't rely on the media to come up with them. Spend too much time believing everything you read and you'll become a puppet like the rest of the world.
          I was watching a YouTube video two weeks or so ago that was discussing the new assault weapons ban bill and mass shootings. One thing mentioned was the change in how a shooting is declared a "mass shooting". The only one I remember off the top of my head is family violence. At one point someone shooting multiple members of their family was not considered a mass shooting, now it is. I don't know when that changed, but one of the ways to manipulate numbers to get a desired result.

I would imagine that, as well as some other classifications, are part of the rising numbers.

Comment

POLICE LIVES MATTER!!

PLM when do we start to protest what is going on with the attacks on police!

Prayers going out for all our police.

Comment

Working...
            X