Long time member - New Sponsor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long time member - New Sponsor

Long time member and our "go to weatherman", Johnny, is now a site sponsor with his company Locke Technical Services. If you are in need of a job.....or a company that needs to find great personnel....give Johnny a call. They work in all aspects of manufacturing, front office personnel, engineering and beyond.

Thanks for the sponsoring the Green Screen, Johnny!

Good Stuff!

I was hoping it was a weather app of something similar that he had developed though

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Way to go Johnny!

Comment

Excellent News.

Comment

Way to go Johnny. Solid move by a solid dude. Let’s make sure and support his company.

Comment

nice way to go weather man...

Comment

Reeeeaaaaally hope he screens potential employees more thouroughly than you guys screen potential sponsors.

Send us some SNOW, Johnny!

Comment

Congratulations! Wish you nothing but the best of luck, sir.

Does anyone know where we can find his website or contact info? We may be in need of his services.

Comment

Originally posted by West Feeds View Post
                    Congratulations! Wish you nothing but the best of luck, sir.

Does anyone know where we can find his website or contact info? We may be in need of his services.
                    I left that out of the original post. Sorry

You can get info by clicking on his Locke Technical Services FaceBook page, or pm him here
                    Last edited by Mary; 12-14-2020, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Nice!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                        I left that out of the original post. Sorry

You can get info by clicking on his Locke Technical Services FaceBook page, or pm him here
                        Thank you very much, Mary.

Comment

Thank you for the welcome Mary and I appreciate all of your help!
                          Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                          Good Stuff!

I was hoping it was a weather app of something similar that he had developed though
                          I ain't that smart.lol
                          Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          Reeeeaaaaally hope he screens potential employees more thouroughly than you guys screen potential sponsors.

Send us some SNOW, Johnny!
                          What's up Moser! Funny you mention that....just got through looking over models. Looks like North Texas could see some wrap around flurries this afternoon as this latest system starts to pull out. Also looking towards Christmas, models are trying to throw a good storm system over the state on Christmas Day (give or take) with some solid cold air working in. It's all about timing of course but something to watch. More on that later.

Thanks for the welcome to everyone else. I will post up a bit more shortly about our family owned staffing agency. I have put a pretty good handful of TBH'ers to work with some of my current customers over the years and look to continue that in future.

More shortly...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Very nice! Johnny is a loyal friend and a hard worker, y'all show him some love if you're in need of a good staffing company.

Comment

Thanks, Sir.

Comment

Working...
                              X