Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The things you see on TBH

Comment

Showed the wife and she say’s Llama or Alpaca. Don’t tell her I said this but I think she is right. Round head and teeth fit the bill

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
        I think it was placed in there by someone. No interior damage to the walls. Just a WAG!
        Yeah. Doesn’t add up. Pristine skeleton and no hide.

I say it’s fake.

Comment

Looks like a goat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            The hide decomped with everything else. Given the stand is outside, closed etc it could easily die and rot just like that.

Whatever it is got in and died right there where it lays. The stains on the floor and bone placement prove that

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
            Don’t bring science into this. To the OP if you have any other photos, send them to me and I will send them to the anthropologist we use when people bring us non human remains. Looks like a calf but that’s why we send bones off. What’s the outside of the blind look like ?
            Last edited by rut-ro; 10-02-2022, 09:04 PM.

Comment

The hide decomped with everything else. Given the stand is outside, closed etc it could easily die and rot just like that.

Whatever it is got in and died right there where it lays. The stains on the floor and bone placement prove that

This right here. No mystery, no prank.

Cattle aren’t too bright, but they remember which fence opening they went through (a gate or a hole) and can use it to return to their original location. Calves, not so much.

I suspect this curious calf found himself in the blind and didn’t know how to get out. Carrion feeders along with summer’s unGodly high temps took care of the flesh.

No need to burn the blind if the bones are as dry as they appear to be. Just pick them up, throw them in a feed sack, and throw the feed sack away.

Comment

Originally posted by porkrind View Post
                It was on a friend of mines lease. Stand was hunted last year. Stand is around 100yds off the fence. Door wasn’t open. We smelled something bad and couldn’t get the door open, cracked a window open and that’s what we found. Pretty crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What kind of livestock is on the lease?

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                  Don’t bring science into this. To the OP if you have any other photos, send them to me and I will send them to the anthropologist we use when people bring us non human remains. Looks like a calf but that’s why we send bones off. What’s the outside of the blind look like ?
                  [emoji16]

Take a close look at those rib bones. Now go to your best bbq joint and order a beef rib. Flat and wide. I want to say horse ribs are longer and thinner

Comment

[emoji16]

Take a close look at those rib bones. Now go to your best bbq joint and order a beef rib. Flat and wide. I want to say horse ribs are longer and thinner

Do the best bbq joints sell calf ribs?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      Do the best bbq joints sell calf ribs?
                      Does a fawn skull resemble a 5 year old deers? Just smaller?

Comment

Does a fawn skull resemble a 5 year old deers? Just smaller?

Yes. To some degree, minus a possible Roman nose and longer snout. Now you gonna answer my question

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          Yes. Now you gonna answer my question
                          My job is done here

Comment

My job is done here

Where do you eat calf ribs? What favorite bbq restaurant?

Comment

[emoji16]

I think it’s difficult to look at a digital image and pick up any discernible details at 4:53 a.m. ON A MONDAY MORNING!!

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                                I think it’s difficult to look at a digital image and pick up any discernible details at 4:53 a.m. ON A MONDAY MORNING!!
                                His job is done.

Comment

Working...
                                X